55

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 55: The Cactus Rising from the Dead

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 55: The Cactus Resurrected from the Dead

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664After sending this email, Gu Ning began to be stunned again.

I kind of don't know what I'm supposed to do.

Just as the message ringtone on the mobile phone, it was the third brother's reply: received. How did you discuss that with your parents?

Only then did Gu Ning remember that he hadn't told his parents that he wanted to live outside.

She thought about it, then found the number to find a way to dial it.

The method happened to come back from work, and when I came out of the shower, I received a message from Gu Ning. Holding the phone and thinking for a long time, he was hesitating whether to reply to a cold message or call directly, but he didn't know what to say when he was on the phone, and just when he hesitated, the phone rang, and Gu Ning's name flashed on the screen.

He deliberately waited until it rang three times before picking it up: "Hey? "I silently thought in my heart, is this a little clear?

Gu Ning went straight to the point: "That's it"

Before he could get depressed because Gu Ning had something to look for, he sat up abruptly from the bed and asked in amazement, "Wait, you mean that you have passed the army's preliminary test now?"

Gu Ning said calmly: "Yes." Because my house is far away from there, it will be a waste of time to go back and forth, and the next training is very important. So my parents want you to cover for me.

The method swallowed a mouthful of saliva dryly, and then said: "This is no problem, you tell me first, how did you pass the first test?"

Gu Ning on the other end of the phone paused, and then said, "Actually, my marksmanship is quite good."

How good is it to be to be selected by the five-star brigade? There is no such concept of method, he only knows that when he was still in the military academy, the top-notch shooting champion in the military academy was abused miserably when the five-star team came to the school to pick people.

He was a little speechless for a while, as far as he knew Gu Ning's family background, his father was a teacher, his mother was a housewife, Gu Ning went to college and graduated from childhood to adulthood, and he had no hobbies in shooting, the only thing that was suspicious was the experience of her disappearance for three months, but it was impossible to turn a girl who had never touched a gun into a sharpshooter in just three months, right?

He still remembered the first time he saw Gu Ning on the side of the road, she was full of embarrassment and looked sluggish, and he couldn't bear to ask Gu Ning what happened in those three months. So he didn't ask anything, just said: "If you really enter the five-star brigade, I only have one request."