176

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 176

Chapter 176

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

It took more than an hour to get out of Base 1 to Base 2, and during this time, Gu Ning didn't even see a zombie wandering on the road.

"Each base will have a large number of teams go out every day to clean up the zombies, take a few days to clean out an area, 24-hour drone monitoring of the base security area, before the zombies break into the safe area, will send people to eliminate the zombie group, to ensure the safety of the base. Maybe day after day, year after year, one day all the zombies will be killed. She took a bite off the small half of a fresh tomato, and the juice splashed in her mouth, which was exceptionally refreshing and delicious. This is the No. 1 base soilless cultivation, Ji Zaotang said that the three bases have a large area for planting soilless cultivation of vegetable fields, half a month can make a seed germinate until maturity.

"Before, it was all wood-based abilities that ripen it. After the ability faded, some people raised the question of whether it was possible to achieve the same effect with the crystal nucleus. After that, he did an experiment, and found that although he didn't have the terrifying effect of a wood-based ability, he could ripen an acre in an hour. But a crystal nucleus can be diluted into countless times, mixed with water, a crystal nucleus can make ten acres of vegetable fields mature a batch every half a month, this is still the second batch of maturity, for the time being, I don't know how long it can last. Ji Zaotang said: "The use of crystal nuclei is so wide that we can't imagine it, but the things that grow out of the heads of those disgusting things contain infinite vitality, you say how wonderful the world is."

His last sentence was full of mockery.

Then the car stopped, Ji Zaotang got out of the car first, and then very gentlemanly helped Gu Ning open the door, and then went around to Zhuang Chen to open the door.

The three of them walked to the gate together.

The No. 2 base and the No. 3 base are adjacent, sharing a wall, separated by iron nets in the middle, just managed separately, the red brick wall is much higher than that of the No. 1 base, a bit like an ancient city wall, the wall is built on the military road, there are battlements on it, and there is a machine gun and a soldier every ten meters or so, but it seems that those soldiers are a little lazy, chatting or blaping on the wall lazily basking in the sun.

Different from the deserted scene of the No. 1 base, there is already a long queue at the entrance of the No. 2 base, all of them should have come to check in, carrying large bags and small bags, and some with children and the elderly, with excitement, excitement and joy on their faces.