30

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 30

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 30

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664Gu Ning stood in the space, her whole person showed symptoms of sluggishness, and her eyes, which had been easily unable to make waves, were full of incredulity and shock.

In front of you, there is a magnificent sea of green! It stands to reason that a large expanse of green water should be called a lake. But the green water in front of Gu Ning's eyes was boundless, and she stood on one side, but she couldn't see the other side. This is a sea, a green sea.

As if because of her coming, the green ocean was surging with layers of waves, and the waves made a whistling sound, as if laughing.

In the distance, there is a lush and vast forest, in the distance, there are mountains, the verdant mountains overlap, the highest mountain is directly inserted into the clouds and hidden, from the clouds there is a waterfall flying straight down, it seems that the Milky Way has fallen for nine days, far away, but Gu Ning can hear the faint sound of water over there.

And under her feet, there was dirt, and the grass was tender and green, and she stood at the edge of the green sea, swept by the wind raised by the waves, with an incomparably fresh and comfortable atmosphere.

This is probably the most beautiful and magnificent scene Gu Ning has ever seen, but Gu Ning has no time to appreciate it at all, she only feels a chill at this moment, from the soil under her feet into the soles of her feet, and then all the way up, straight into the Heavenly Spirit Cover.

If that space is gone, then how can she return to the real world?

I just feel cold all over my body.

The place that would have been reached through that door suddenly went from that space to this unknown place.

The sea, the mountains in the distance, and the clouds floating overhead, are so unusual and full of fantasy. Could it be that the door got you to another world?!

Gu Ning pursed his lips and forced himself to withdraw from that deep sense of fear and calm down.

She began to analyze her current situation, if she came through that door, then this place, there will definitely be that door, a black door, conspicuous enough, Gu Ning began to try to find out that door. After searching for more than an hour, Gu Ning didn't find the black door.

Gu Ning's hands and feet were cold, and he even wanted to cry without tears.

Her lips were pursed tightly, and although she tried her best to keep her composure, the expression on her face still revealed a sense of anxiety Suddenly, a flash of inspiration flashed in her mind, and something came to mind.

If she's in another world now, maybe she'll be able to return to that space with a thought?

Gu Ning took a deep breath, then slowly closed her eyes, and the scene of that space and the black door appeared in her mind, and then, when she opened her eyes, she was stunned.