116-120

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > 116, out of the building

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

116. Go out of the building

Hot recommendation:、

As soon as Gu Ning and the others arrived downstairs, they heard Huang Mengyao's anxious voice over there: "Third brother, be careful!"

Gu Ning and Fa glanced at each other, and at the same time ran over there.

The stairs they had descended were a little far from the stairs they had gone up, and they had rounded a hall before they arrived.

So Gu Ning saw again that the mutant zombie who confronted her and finally retreated inexplicably was besieged by them.

Gu Ning felt its gaze again, she seemed to feel it stunned for a moment, and even the tentacles that were originally flying "happily" on her body paused for a moment, and before Gu Ning ran to her, she was extremely shocked to watch the mutated zombie squirm very decisively, and her body was turning around and running at the fastest speed it could achieve-

Not only Gu Ning, but even those who were nervous by the mutated zombie were all stunned, completely unaware of the current situation.

After being surprised, he looked at Gu Ning next to him, and said a little weirdly: "Gu Ning seems to have been scared away by you."

Gu Ning was stunned for a moment.

The third brother was at a loss because of the sudden retreat of the mutant zombie, and they happened to see Gu Ning and them coming down, and hurriedly walked over: "Gu Ning, how is it?" Did you find it?

Looking at Gu Ning and the method empty-handed, he knew that there would definitely be no gain.

Everyone else also came around, and when they saw that it was only Gu Ning, they asked, "What about the others?"

"In the back." The method continued: "We went up and found the helicopter, but after searching several times, we didn't find any documents or anything about the vaccine, there were no people, and we didn't find any bodies, so they probably ran away with the documents of the vaccine study.

Obviously, they didn't expect this to be the end, most of the people's thoughts were thinking that those people had better die, and then they successfully found the helicopter to bring the things back, but now the people ran away with the information, how can they go back to the business? If the base side doesn't admit it, won't they run in vain? And there is also a loss of manpower. Thinking of this, everyone's faces were a little strange.

"So what do we do now?" Liang Le, the captain of the Qingshu team, had already withdrawn from his previous sadness at this time, and seemed to be a lot calmer, regaining his initial resolute appearance.

Wang Sheng, the captain of the Nighthawk Squad, frowned and said, "Do you still want to find those people?" Who knows in which direction they're headed, maybe they're back at base.