53

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 53: I Don't Like You Anymore

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 53: I Don't Like You Anymore

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664Although he was in a good mood, the third brother was now financially tight, so he didn't go to the restaurant at noon but took Gu Ning to the cafeteria.

The army canteen at noon can be said to be very lively, with more than 300 people in one canteen.

Gu Ning didn't know how many rounds of people had passed around at this table, and they all deliberately bypassed to see the legendary sharpshooter, and some were embarrassed to look at it for too long, and deliberately went around a few more times. When they saw that Gu Ning was as young as in the "legend" and a very weak-looking little beauty, they were all shocked.

The people of Sanlian all felt that there was light on their faces, and at the same time expressed their heartfelt admiration for Gu Ning's calm eating without squinting under such a strong gaze.

The third brother suddenly said: "Gu Ning, I see that it takes you more than four hours to come and go back in the morning and evening, what a waste of time." We have a family building here, why don't you say hello to your family these days and live in first? Absolutely guarantee safety, if you are afraid, I will ask Zhang Xiaobai and a few of them to keep a vigil for you.

Gu Ning considered the third brother's proposal very carefully, the four-hour round-trip drive is indeed a waste, and it will indeed be much more convenient to live here, but the parents have to lie and fool - Gu Ning couldn't help but hesitate.

"That's right, Gu Ning, you have to put all your mind on training now. It's okay for you not to abuse us, but the gang of the five-star brigade is more ruthless than the other, and they can't be taken lightly. Zhang Xiaobai said with a sincere face, and then laughed twice and said, "If you have time, you can also guide me." If both of us enter the five-star brigade, we might as well have a care, right?

The soldiers of the third company all echoed for a while, and they all wanted to let Gu Ning stay.

Gu Ning hesitated for a moment, and then said, "Actually, I told my parents that I was working as a tutor, and I didn't tell them what I was doing in the army now.

The third brother was stunned for a moment, and then said, "That's okay, you give me your parents' phone number and I'll tell them." As he spoke, he took out his mobile phone from his pocket and said, "Gu Ning, tell you that you don't mind, I have all the information about your family's situation here, and I have all the information about your family background, and I can help you deal with it from your parents' side."

It seems that she has been investigated clearly, Gu Ningzhi didn't feel any discomfort, and fully understood that this was a normal procedure, but after thinking about it carefully, she still said: "Wait for me to think about it, and give you an answer tomorrow."