81-85

The craze for killing zombies and hunting crystal nuclei has subsided slightly under the mortality rate of 30 percent, and yesterday there were still people in their forties and fifties who went out together in the middle, and today most of them are young adults. The people who didn't have a car all looked at Gu Ning with envy and they got on the military card, and a few of the more daring ones came forward in the hope of being able to go out with their car.

"We can hand in the supplies, just take them to the vicinity of the Loess Bridge." A young man plucked up the courage to find the third brother who seemed to be the main one of them. They were a group of five, four men and one woman, all in their twenties, holding knives that had most of them curled, with a worried expression and a faint expectation.

They made such a request because within the distance of the Loess Bridge to here, it is basically difficult to find supplies and zombies, and if you walk from here to the Loess Bridge, it will take at least two hours, and there is a possibility of encountering danger on the way. So when they saw the third brother and their car, they decided to try their luck.

The third brother originally wanted to refuse without hesitation, but seeing that they were embarrassed and pleading, he inevitably thought of the soldiers under him, and after hesitating for a moment, he took a piece of bread from the young man's hand and said, "Get in the car and take you for a ride."

These people didn't have much hope, but when they heard the third brother agree, they were overjoyed and hurriedly thanked them, and then they were afraid that the third brother would regret it, so they all hurriedly got on the last military truck.

Luo Long looked at the piece of dirty bread in the third brother's hand and asked puzzledly: "Third brother, if you take them for a ride, you will take them for a ride, why do you still need this piece of bread, we don't lack this stutter."

The third brother glanced at him and said, "This is to let them know that we are not great good people, lest they get entangled in us like straw." Don't be verbose, get in the car.

Luo Long grabbed his hair and followed the third brother into the car, his simple mind was naturally not as thoughtful as the third brother.

The clothes worn by the five people hadn't changed for an unknown amount of time, and there was an unpleasant sour smell on their bodies, □□and the skin on the outside was a little cleaner except for their faces, and the rest of them were covered with a thick layer of dirt. Gu Ning, Cheng Ming and the others on the military card were all wearing clean clothes and full of energy, and the carriage was also kept clean and tidy and there was no peculiar smell. As soon as they got on the car, the carriage was suddenly filled with the sour smell they carried, and they were a little embarrassed and a little apprehensive, for fear that Gu Ning would drive them down because of this.

But to their surprise, Gu Ning and the others always looked calm, they couldn't see the slightest expression of disgust, and they didn't even make a slight move like frowning, as if they couldn't smell the stench on their bodies at all, they went from fidgeting to slowly calming down.

It is also twenty or thirty minutes away from the Loess Bridge, Zhang Xiaobai and a few people are hindered by a few more strangers, and they are not so free to talk and laugh, the atmosphere in the car is a little dull, those people exchanged glances, and swallowed the self-introduction they were about to say silently into their stomachs.

After arriving at the Loess Bridge, the car stopped and put them down, and then drove away.

"If only I could join this team." A young man looked at the military truck that was galloping away and said enviously.

"You want to be beautiful." After another young man sneered, he also said with envy: "I heard that they can eat three meals a day. Did you see that big truck parked in their yard? I heard that the truck was full of supplies. Just look at the clothes they are wearing, you can know that they are from two worlds with us," Speaking of this, he showed a somewhat ugly smile: "Let's work hard, and after becoming a supernatural person, we can be like them."