65

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 65: The Stranger

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 65: The Stranger

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664 They use wheel tactics, when these people attack, the other few people seize the time to recover their abilities, try to keep the peak state of their abilities, the psychological shadow brought to them by the mutant zombie may not dissipate in a short time, they must be ready to deal with the mutated zombies that may not know where to drill out at any time. What's more, those two mutated zombies haven't been killed yet, and they may emerge from some inconspicuous alley at any time.

That nightmarish rustle, I'm afraid they don't want to hear it in their lives.

Zhang Xiaobai released a lightning strike and took the time to say: "Without Gu Ning, I always feel a little unsteady.

Jia Daochang nodded to express his deep sympathy, since he guessed that Gu Ning was the person who responded to the hexagram, he had a very strong sense of trust in Gu Ning, anyway, no matter how dangerous the situation was, as long as he turned his head and saw Gu Ning there, he would have a bottom in his heart. Now that Gu Ning is suddenly gone, although they look pretty awesome now, they are not sure in their hearts.

Everyone else also had a feeling like this, they didn't feel it when Gu Ning was there, this sudden disappearance, they always felt that something was a little empty. They all knew very well that there were no casualties in such a thrilling battle in the morning, and the great reason was Gu Ning's decisive command several times, including the heavy blow to the mutated zombie at the risk later, which directly reversed the whole situation.

If they only regarded Gu Ning as a companion and friend before, then now they have a sense of admiration and admiration for Gu Ning, and at the same time, they vaguely regard Gu Ning as a spiritual leader.

Almost unsurprisingly, the team rushed to the small supermarket chain closest to Eleven Square. The zombies around were relatively clean, and with the mobile radar of Xiang Xu, they all rushed into this cautious supermarket chain with confidence.

The door of the supermarket was wide open, and there were signs of looting inside, and the drawer of the cash register had been rudely opened, leaving only some change and coins, which must have been done by those who thought this disaster would soon pass at the beginning of the apocalypse. Although the items on the shelves were all messed up, there were still a lot of materials left, most of which were eaten and drunk, Zhang Xiaobai took the lead in rushing to the refrigerator at the door, opened the refrigerator door, took a bottle of Coke, and poured a few big mouthfuls as soon as he opened it, and then let out a sigh of satisfaction. The familiar smell rushed to his nose, and Zhang Xiaobai was so moved that he was about to cry when he held the Coke.

The third brother glanced at this side and said: "Don't take all the water quality things, if we have Zhong Xu now, it is equivalent to not bad water to drink, try to take as much food as possible, this is what can save your life." Then calmly swept all the cigarettes on the cigarette rack behind the cashier into his backpack, and was accused by Zhang Xiaobai: "Then third brother, you still waste so many cigarettes on your back?!"