173

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 173

Chapter 173

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

Small beads of sweat appeared on Gu Ning's forehead and the tip of her nose, her mouth was also spicy red, and even her pale face looked much more ruddy, Ji Jiuze liked Gu Ning so full of life, and he didn't want to say what he was going to say.

Walking out of the restaurant, the cold wind blew, and Gu Ning felt that the whole person was much more energetic.

After returning to the car, Gu Ning took out a piece of paper in his pocket: "This is the list of things that Zhuang Chen and Yi Shaoqing gave me that they need."

Ji Jiuze just glanced at it, and when he saw the words mask, lotion, lotion, etc., he didn't look down anymore, in comparison, Yi Shaoqing's list was much more realistic, and he asked for several different models of guns, various □□□□□□□□, grenades, and bazookas. It's all about listing a small arsenal.

"Do we have that many arms reserves in our squad?" Gu Ning asked curiously.

"This is only a small part of our warehouse stockpile, which has been moved to Jinyong. Here, the temporary application of the Manufacturing Bureau can only be applied to a small part of his list. Ji Jiuze said: "It just so happens that the matter here has been handed over to the seventh brother." How much time do you have left? If we have enough time, we can go back to Kim Young this afternoon.

Gu Ning said happily: "Okay!

Ji Jiuze seemed to be infected by her happiness, with a smile in his eyes, and touched her head: "So happy?

"Hmm. I haven't been home for more than half a month. Saying that, he glanced at Ji Jiuze with resentful eyes, thanks to him taking him around the gym, he let herself be away from home for so long, although every two or three days she had to call home to report her safety, but because her parents over there in the last days had not been found, she especially wanted to go back to see Gu's father and Gu's mother.

Ji Jiuze nodded, and then called Ji Qige, Gu Ning heard Ji Qige's startled voice over there, Ji Jiuze hung up the phone without waiting for the other side to agree, and then said while driving: "After returning to Jinyong, I will go with you to visit your parents at home."

"Huh?" Gu Ning was stunned, and stared at Ji Jiuze with a rare fluster: "What are you going to see them for?"

Ji Jiuze was a little puzzled: "Don't you need to inform your parents when you get married?"