166-170

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the pen fun pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 166 A Ship

Chapter 166: A Ship

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

The ship approaching from the sea level seems to be gilded with a layer of golden light, and the picture has an indescribable beauty.

Yi Shaoqing squinted his eyes and said: "It will take a whole day to take a boat from here to the port of the capital if it goes well, but there are no zombies on the sea, and it will take a lot of time compared to us driving to the capital." We can talk to the people on the boat and see if we can rent the boat. First of all, we have to be seen by the people on the boat.

Gu Ning took out a big red sheet from the space, and Xia and Yi Shaoqing climbed onto the roof of the car with the sheet and waved it vigorously in the direction of the boat, trying to attract attention from there.

Zhuang Chen took the gun and fired a few shots into the sky.

Gu Ning put the tent into the space, and then walked to the front, and saw the steamer coming this way.

Zhuang Chen squinted his eyes as the ship approached this side, and said vigilantly, "Everyone be careful. The

steamer approached, and it looked even bigger, it was a huge steamer, with a red draft and a white hull.

Yi Shaoqing jumped out of the car and said to the others, "It seems to be a cargo ship." The

steamer stopped a hundred meters away, and beyond that there was a shoal, and a kayak was hoisted from the boat, and then they saw several people climb down from the cable, jump onto the kayak, and row this way.

Gu Ning saw two men in their thirties sitting on the kayak, they quickly rowed the kayak and leaned over, and when they were about to arrive, they threw the rope on the kayak over, and then shouted, "Pull it!"

Xia and Yi Shaoqing stepped forward and dragged the kayak from the shallows to the shore.

Two men stepped down from the kayak, in their thirties, one tall and one short, the tall one was one meter eight, the short one looked like 162.163, the tall one was tall and strong, the short one was short and thin, and there were two mustaches, and a pair of inverted triangular eyes flashed from time to time. The same is that both of them have dark skin, their faces are cracked by the cold wind, they are wearing large cotton jackets, and they both wear hats on their heads. The short one got off the kayak, and the pair of inverted triangular eyes swept Yi Shaoqing and the others, and their eyes stayed on Zhuang Chen's body for an extraordinarily long time.