188

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the pen fun pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 188 Mutated Water Plants

Chapter 188: Mutated Aquatic Plants

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

The student apartment looks as deserted as in previous years, with the cold wind howling, rolling up the plastic bags on the ground from time to time and flying up to the sky and falling slowly, and scattered zombies walking around in the snow, stepping on a series of footprints.

The snow is getting heavier and heavier, the wind blows on the face a little stinging, the feet are in the snow, the shoes are soaked by the snow until they are wet to the socks, it is cold for a while and is covered by the heat emitted by the feet, and it is a little uncomfortable to wear on the feet, but at this time I can't take care of these things.

"Wait." Gu Ning suddenly stopped.

"What's wrong?" The people behind all of them suddenly stopped.

At this time, they had already walked to a lake, some stone benches and tables were placed around them, several willow trees on the shore were covered with snowflakes, and the surroundings were very quiet, only the sound of snowflakes falling to the ground, falling into the lake, and melting in the water without any ripples, while Gu Ning stared closely at the quiet bottomless lake, and after a while, there was still no movement.

After the others saw Gu Ning staring at the lake tightly and holding his breath for a while, Zhang Xiaobai couldn't bear it anymore, and lowered his voice and asked, "Gu Ning, what's wrong?"

Gu Ning slowly relaxed his tense body, and then said, "It's okay, keep walking." Maybe the ripple just now was just a stone rolling down, Gu Ning thought, his nerves were a little too sensitive.

They walked across the lake, leaving a trail of footprints.

And under the deep invisible bottom, an upright shriveled corpse sank to the bottom of the water, with round eyes and looking up at the water, the expression on his face was very hideous and distorted, as if he could still see the despair and fear in their eyes, but the flesh and blood on their bodies seemed to have been sucked dry, leaving only a skin wrapped around the bones, and their legs were wrapped around circles of aquatic plants, which wrapped them dead at the bottom of the water, and the dark green aquatic plants danced under the water, like living creatures......

.......

After the gymnasium, student apartment, and campus were all investigated, they drove around the nearby areas that might be alarmed by the gunshots, and found that the zombies were concentrated in these three areas, and the zombies outside were scattered and not numerous.