40

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 40: Zombie Den

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 40: Zombie Den

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664Although there was Xiang Xu's radar, Gu Ning still didn't dare to relax at all, his right hand clenched the long knife, his eyes, nose, ears, and even his pores were opened, sensing all the changes that might happen around him and the dangers contained in the changes.

Without feeling Gu Ning's tightness, the others were also vigilant enough.

A group of thirteen people no one spoke, there was no one standing on the road, a few steps will see a corpse that has been decomposed and dried by the sun, men, women and children of different shapes, lying on the road, quiet and a little terrible, only occasionally the breeze blows, the trees on both sides of the road make a rustling sound, accompanied by the footsteps falling on the ground, inexplicably make people feel a little palpitations, the whole city of Nuoda is like an empty city, but there seem to be countless pairs of eyes standing on a high place looking down on them indifferently.

"Here we are." Xiang Xu, who had not spoken, spit out these two words.

Then the group of thirteen people tensed up instantly, and at the same time grasped the knife in their hands.

Zhi heard Gu Ning's still calm voice and asked, "Where did you come from?"

Xiang Xu said: "There are more than a dozen zombies in the west, and they are coming here, and the speed is very slow, and it will take at least five minutes to arrive." Two streets to the east, three zombies are heading here - fast!

Gu Ning shouted: "Xiang Yi, Cheng Ming, you two protect Xiang Xu!" Others prepare!

At the same time as the words landed, three zombies rushed out in the direction of the east, and these three zombies were very fast, almost a few points faster than the speed of ordinary people running wildly! They rushed out of an alleyway to the east and rushed straight for them with barely time to react.

Except for Gu Ning, everyone else saw the zombies running for the first time, and the running speed was still so fast, they all felt horrified for a while. Gu Ning is also afraid, she is actually the one who is most afraid of death, but the more she is afraid, the more she knows how weak she is now, since she is weak, she must become stronger, and since she wants to become stronger, she must first put her fear aside.

So she clenched the knife in her hand and was the first to rush towards the zombie running in front.

She didn't learn martial arts skills, she didn't have moves, she just practiced her survival instinct under the wide open blood of zombies in countless life and death experiences.

She crouched down in front of her, dodged the zombie's hand, and then swung her knife at the back of the zombie's head!

As Gu Ning rushed over, the few people who had fallen into a brief stiffness due to horror finally reacted, except for Xiang Yi and Cheng Ming, who were asked by Gu Ning to protect Xiang Xu's safety, everyone else rushed over.