17

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 17: Distress

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 17: Distress

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664Gu Ning walked last, and subconsciously glanced down at the zombie dog when she passed by, and then her footsteps were a pause, she bent down, reached into the zombie dog's smashed head with her handcuffed hands, and pinched a bead glowing green from the mess of meat. Without waiting for Gu Ning to take a closer look, someone behind her rudely pushed her, and scolded impatiently: "Hurry up!" What are you doing!

Gu Ning was pushed and staggered, and easily stuffed the green bead into his pocket, and then turned his head to look at the twenty-five or sixteen-year-old man wearing a dark blue dress, this glance was very light, and there was no anger or dissatisfaction.

But these pale eyes glanced at each other, and the man felt a chill on his back for no reason, and his heart was a little hairy, but his mouth was still tough: "What do you see?!" Why don't you go quickly?!

The cars waiting outside were two green military trucks.

Gu Ning probably guessed where their guns came from.

There were still a few people standing on the top of the military truck, looking at Gu Ning's eleven people, he said to the leading man: "Third brother, the harvest is not small."

"Don't talk about it, a dead brother. There was actually a zombie wolfdog in that yard. If it weren't for our quick response, it is estimated that more than one would have died. The man who was called Third Brother said with a frown.

The men climbed down from the roof of the car and said in surprise, "What zombie wolfdog?" The wolfdog has also become a zombie?!

The third brother was still frowning: "Hmm." And you can't kill with a single headshot. Let's not go anywhere else, go back and report to the white wolf first.

Seeing the third brother's solemn face, those people couldn't help but change color a little, and hurriedly got into the car one by one, and then pulled Cheng Ming and the others up, and they got into the car behind.

"How can there be an injury here? Didn't the white wolf boss say that he would not accept the injured? A young flat-headed man about twenty-three, four, or five years old was about to reach out and pull Gu Ning up, when he saw Gu Ning's handcuffs and the injuries on his hands, he was stunned, and turned his head to ask the third brother who was standing outside the car watching them get into the car.

The third brother glanced at him and said, "Why, so many people are still afraid of a woman?" Even if you become a zombie, you can deal with it. In fact, according to the rules of the gathering place, all injured people are not allowed to enter, but I don't know why, he asked those people who were the leader, and when those people all looked at Gu Ning, he felt that this girl who looked young was definitely not simple, and even more not simple, the others were a little nervous when they saw the guns in their hands, but in her eyes, he couldn't see the slightest nervousness or fear, this was not pretending to be calm, but she was really not afraid of them. In addition, the eyes of those people looking at her faintly felt that she was the main one, and he subconsciously felt that he must bring this person back.