25

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 25 A penny stumps a hero

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 25: A penny stumps a hero

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664 After Gu Ning said this sentence calmly.

There was a brief silence in the hall.

Gu Siyuan thought about it carefully and said, "Okay." Learn some martial arts, don't hurt people, and it's good to defend yourself. Looking for a reliable school, do you want to learn taekwondo or sanda or something?

Actually, this is a serious discussion.

"I haven't figured it out yet." Gu Ning picked up the bowl and began to continue to pick up the rice in his mouth: "I'll go out and take a look around later, and see if there is anything closer to home."

"Then I'll go with you?" Gu Siyuan asked.

"No, I'll do it alone." Gu Ning sped up his eating.

Gu's mother glanced at Gu Siyuan worriedly, but she didn't say anything. Although she is not at ease, she can't follow Gu Ning every time she goes out.

Seeing that Gu Ning was in a hurry to eat, he said again: "You eat slowly, and no one will rob you." She found that Gu Ning had a lot of food after she came back, she used to eat a small bowl at home, and she kept her figure in the name of beauty, but now she didn't want to keep in shape, every time she ate, she devoured it, as if she was robbing, and she had to eat at least three bowls when she ate, her eyes suddenly became a little strange, she looked at Gu Ning's right hand and said: "On this hot day, what are you doing with a glove on your right hand?"

Gu Ning paused for a moment, and then said, "I was getting dirty just now, and I wore a glove for fear that my hands would get dirty."

After Gu Ning finished speaking, he ate all the meals.

"Then I'm ready to go out. If you don't come back for dinner, you can eat first, and you don't have to wait for me. Gu Ning was about to go out after explaining, and when he opened the door, he looked at the person standing at the door with some consternation, and for a while he was in a trance whether he had reached the end of the world again: "Method?"

The person standing in the doorway was dressed in civilian clothes, and was raising his hand to knock on the door, when the door opened on its own.

The people inside and outside the door were also shocked.

When he heard his name, he glanced at the girl who was standing in front of him and was a head shorter, and then said in surprise: "Are you Gu Ning?" He was a little surprised, Gu Ning was embarrassed that day, his face was also covered with mud, and he couldn't see his original appearance at all. Now at first glance, he actually looks pretty good, and his skin looks like a shelled egg, what is he thinking?!

"Oops! Aren't you the little cop that day! Come in the house, come in the house! Gu's mother, who was about to send Gu Ning to the door, recognized the method at a glance, squeezed Gu Ning aside enthusiastically, grabbed the hand of the method and pulled it into the room, and then said to Gu Siyuan over there: "Old Gu! Go pour your tea! The little policeman who helped us find Gu Ning is here!