101-105

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > 101, severed hand

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

101. Broken hands

Hot recommendation:、

Those ability attacks did not hurt Xiang Xu, but they spread to the surrounding tent area, and even a tent that was smashed by fireballs was on fire, and at this time there were only a few burned black iron frames left, and those who lived in the tent were far away, standing in the distance The situation on this side did not even dare to come to them to compensate for the burned and smashed tent.

The momentum caused by the simultaneous attack of more than a dozen abilities woke up most of the people who were still sleeping in their tents, and the base clearly stated that no one could kill people in the base. But listening to this momentum, it is more than killing.

Even in the last days, it is inevitable that human beings like to watch the excitement, and within a while, a circle of people from afar is stretching their necks to look this way.

Gu Ning's golden hair was a very conspicuous sign, there were not many teams of supernatural people in the base, they quickly recognized Gu Ning and them, but the other team had never seen them.

Gao Yue ran a few steps with the medicine box on his back, first checked Xiang Yi's injury, and then immediately went to check the method and Xiang Xu's injury, Xiang Yi's chin had traces of scratching on the ground, his mouth was full of blood, and his chin also showed signs of dislocation but it just looked miserable, and then looked at the method, the entire back was grazed by fireballs, the clothes were burned with a big hole, and the back was even more scorched, which looked very miserable, Gao Yue was slightly relieved after making sure that the two people were not in danger of life.

The third brother over there has already faced the other team.

The two look at each other, sabre-rattling, and murderous.

At this moment, the man leading the other party suddenly stared at the side face of Gu Ning, who was checking the method of injury, for a long time, and let out a stunned cry: "Gu Ning?

Gu Ning, who was checking the method's injuries, was stunned for a moment, then raised his eyes to look at the man, and a trace of astonishment also flashed in his eyes: "Zhang Ji." When the name came out, her brows immediately furrowed, and she stood up and said with a calm face to him, "I think you need to give me an explanation."

The people on both sides blurted out each other's names, obviously the man in the team over there was an old acquaintance with Gu Ning, the third brother was also a little surprised, Zhang Xiaobai asked directly: "Gu Ning?" Do you know him?

The team on the man's side also showed strange expressions.

Gu Ning nodded, it can be said that he not only knows each other, but also knows him very well, this Zhang Ji is a good friend of Lu Jiazi, he has always been a classmate from high school to college, and the university is a bunk relationship, Gu Ning is familiar with Zhang Ji because of her relationship with Lu Jiazi, and the relationship can even be said to be relatively good, when she cooks for Lu Jiazi, she often cooks two servings, one for Lu Jiazi and one for Zhang Ji. Zhang Ji would also invite Gu Ning to dinner or something every once in a while, and after graduation, he also took the initiative to introduce her to work. At the same time, he is very good at managing interpersonal relationships, and is a very capable and capable person.