15

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 15: Trapped

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 15: Trapped

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664After Gu Ning said this, with the sound of the zombie dog banging on the door, the faces of everyone in the room turned pale.

Xiao Yunyun's three girls cried directly.

Huang Mengyao bit her lip tightly, her face was also pale, and then she asked, "Then what should we do next?"

She asked Gu Ning.

Gu Ning glanced at her, and then said, "Wait."

Wait until the zombie wolfdog gets tired or loses patience.

After saying this, she began a second wave of searches in the house, this time not for a way out, but for supplies.

The first thing she entered was a bedroom, there was a large-size wedding photo hanging on the wall at the head of the bed, the door had been smashed, and there were blood stains that had dried up all over the floor, spreading out along the bedroom door, and there was a white Sensen's leg bone next to the cabinet, which was creepy, it was not difficult to imagine that someone should have fled into this bedroom in a hurry, but he still didn't escape, and was directly hit by the zombie dog and slammed into the door, devouring it. If she hadn't reacted quickly when she saw the opportunity just now, I'm afraid that those of them would have ended up the same as the owner of this leg bone.

Just thinking about it, Gu Ning felt a little chilled.

She opened the closet and found some thicker clothes piled on the bed, now that it is approaching October, the weather will get colder and colder, her parents still wear short sleeves, and there is still a whole winter to spend, and the problem of keeping warm cannot be ignored. When Gu Ning was looking for clothes, he also found a brand new fluffy quilt in the top cabinet of the wall cabinet, and it would be great if he could bring it for the night in winter. But her backpack had limited capacity and had to give up. She touched the soft quilt with some pity, thinking that it would be nice if she could bring it.

At the moment when this thought flashed to her, her hands were empty.

After a long time, Gu Ning reacted, and then looked at the place where the quilt was originally placed was empty! The bed velvet disappeared in an instant, and disappeared out of thin air!

She didn't blink, she just disappeared silently in front of her eyes.

Gu Ning looked at his hand, a little in a trance, wondering if he was hallucinating. However, the touch of the quilt still lingered on her hand, reminding her that what had just happened was not a hallucination.

When Gu Ning was full of puzzlement, Jia Daochang walked to the door, he looked at the blood stains that were winding and drying on the ground, his face showed a trace of unbearable, and he recited a sentence of Immeasurable Tianzun to the leg bone, for a moment Gu Ning felt that he saw a trace of a worldly master on his face, but in an instant, he returned to his normal expression, brushed his hair that I don't know if it was too oily or gelly, and then looked at the pile of clothes and asked strangely: "Gu Ning, what are you doing here?"