106-110

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > 106. On a business trip with Boss Ji

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

106. On a business trip with Boss Ji

Hot recommendation:、

After Gu Ning returned to the room, he took off the badge on his chest and held it in his hand, feeling a little complicated.

In fact, at the moment when Zhuang Chen asked her to take the oath, she really had the idea of quitting just now, but staring at the three pairs of eyes, especially Ji Jiuze's eyes, although she was very calm, she didn't know why she was given a feeling that if she chose to quit, she wouldn't be able to get out of that door.

If Gu Ning is a person who makes light promises, the key is that Gu Ning is a person who never makes promises easily, and once he makes a promise, he must do it.

What if she really wants to go across borders to catch some big drug dealers?

Gu Ning rolled back and forth on the bed a few times, and lay flat on the bed with a wail, completely motionless.

At eight o'clock in the evening, Zhuang Chen came to Gu Ning with a notebook.

Zhuang Chen said with a smile: "When I took the oath just now, I forgot to tell you about the treatment of our five-star brigade."

Gu Ning suddenly came to his senses, and sat cross-legged on the bed to listen to Zhuang Chen's popular science.

The fixed base salary of the first squad of the five-star brigade is eight thousand.

However, to complete an S-class mission, the minimum reward is 10 million.

"Single." Zhuang Chen emphasized: "The number of people needed for an S-level mission must be submitted to the headquarters for approval. Of course, how much you can get depends on whether you are the main personnel or the logistics. Last year, Yi Shaoqing's S order, I only got two million.

The reward for A-level assignments is five million.

The reward for B-level missions is one million.

There are only 500,000 in the C grade.

The lowest is the C level, and no matter how low it is, there is no need to alarm the five-star brigade again.

Zhuang Chen said: "Last year, our team received a total of three orders. Two S and one A. Ji Jiuze and Yi Shaoqing have one s, I eat a single A alone, Yin Sang can't eat a single one, and B doesn't want to eat it, so it's zero. Zhuang Chen stared at Gu Ning for a long time, and then said, "If you want to, you can take some private orders first."

Gu Ning asked, "What is a private order?"

"The five-star brigade is an organization similar to mercenaries to the outside world, and it specializes in receiving some orders from the outside world. By the way, it's the antique you had last time, the twin of the azure glazed sunflower wash, and the other one was escorted by the second team that cost five million when the buyer took it in 2012. Compared with public tasks, private tasks are equivalent to low risk and high returns, but private tasks are not points, they are just used to make money. And all the equipment you receive is bought at your own expense, of course, you can also let the person who issued the task pay, but the headquarters does not bear it. However, the remuneration of the private order received by the headquarters will be taken by <>%.