86-90

Jia Daochang was originally forced to go out of the gathering place by the method to walk around, the method looked at the survivors who were countless times more difficult than their lives, and his heart was very uncomfortable, Jia Daochang saw his expression gloomy, knowing that he used to be a policeman, he knew what he was feeling now, just like pulling him back, but when he passed by the gate, he met several teams that came here in Zhongnan City to find relatives, and obtained an important information from their mouths.

After the two of them got this information, they immediately told Gu Ning when they returned to the dormitory.

After dinner in the evening, Gu Ning asked Huang Mengyao to bring the children back to the room. Then everybody sat down together for a meeting.

Gu Ning nodded at Daoist Jia, signaling that he could speak.

Jia Daochang cleared his throat, and then said: "The current situation is that the central and southern side has built a large base with the support of the capital, with more than 100,000 survivors, as well as aircraft and artillery to defend against zombies. Our small gathering place can't be guarded for long, and before we are surrounded by zombies, Poor Dao suggests that we move to the Central South Base.

Jia Daochang's words made a room of people silent.

The soldiers all looked at the third brother, but Cheng Ming and Huang Mengyao looked at Gu Ning.

Gu Ning looked at the third brother and Sister Hong: "Third brother, Sister Hong, what do you think?"

Sister Hong didn't expect Gu Ning to ask her, but she also cheered up all of a sudden, looked at everyone and said, "Then I'll tell you my opinion." If we still have to leave in the end, it is better to leave early that night. That base is so big, that will definitely attract more survivors. If we don't go sooner, we'll have no place for us to stand. If you want to go, you have to do it early.

The third brother said: "Although I am a little reluctant, but with just a few of us, we can't hold here." As Sister Hong said, if you really want to leave, it's better to leave as soon as possible. It's definitely better to live in a big base than to be scared here, and we can rest assured that those children will stay in the base to go out and kill zombies.

Gu Ning nodded, they were all right, here they had to be prepared to be besieged by zombies at any time, even if they went out to kill zombies, they couldn't put their minds at ease, they had to leave several abilities just in case. If they go to a large base, then they can draw more people out to kill zombies and get crystal nuclei together. For now, the number of crystal nuclei and the actual combat experience are very important.

This time, they were able to successfully break through the siege of those mutated zombies, and it depended on the tacit understanding between their teammates that they had quickly established in frequent actual battles recently.

There was already enough supplies in her space for them to eat for a year.

The follow-up materials, Gu Ning, still have at least millions worth of gold in her space, and the other world can be said to be her warehouse.

Then the most important thing now is to ensure the safety of Gu's father, Gu's mother, and the people she wants to protect.

Thinking of this, Gu Ning looked at the room with a little apprehension and expectation, and said, "In this case, Third Brother Hong, why don't we set off at dawn tomorrow morning."

The third brother was a little stunned: "So fast?

Gu Ning smiled: "Didn't the three also say that it was better to stay early, since it has been decided, there is no point in staying for a few more days."