6

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 6 The Golden Hands

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 6: The Golden Hand

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664Finally, when Gu's mother and Gu Ning returned home with two big bags, Gu's father was stunned: "Are you moving back someone's snack shop?!"

There are four of the largest bags in the supermarket, filled with all kinds of biscuits, sausages, bread, chocolates and even some compressed biscuits.

"No way, your daughter is happy." Gu's mother said helplessly, she had dry saliva along the way, saying that eating these things was not good for the body, but Gu Ning just wanted to buy it, and she was not good at sweeping her daughter's sex, so she had to let her.

Gu's father had no choice but to say: "Okay, okay, just be happy." Okay, wash your hands and get ready to eat.

After Gu Ning finished eating, he explained to Gu's father and Gu's mother: "Parents, I want to sleep lazily tomorrow, don't call me if I don't get up."

I moved the four bags of food to my bedroom, and then after confirming that the door was locked, I dragged out the box under the cabinet, turned out a long-sleeved hooded sportswear, and changed into sneakers, took out the big backpack in the cabinet, picked out a part of the compressed biscuits, bread, chocolate and two large bottles of mineral water, tried to carry it, and found that the bag was very light, and it was the same as carrying an empty schoolbag, and then filled some, almost half a schoolbag, still very light, It wasn't until the entire schoolbag was stuffed that Gu Ning finally felt a little weight.

It seems that not only the sight and hearing, but also her powers, are now evolving. Gu Ning was a little apprehensive in her heart, such an unknown evolution always made people feel a little uneasy, but at the same time, she was also happy that her body had undergone such a change, which meant that she could better survive in the last days and protect the people she wanted to protect.

After she calmed down her excitement after returning from the end of the world last night, she thought for a long time, she was very sure that the world on both sides was real, that is to say, Gu Dad and Gu Mom here were real, and Gu Dad and Gu Mom over there were also real. She can't let herself forget her parents in that world, pretend they don't exist and live happily ever after in this world. She had to protect them, and besides, she was now better equipped to protect them.

Gu Ning poured out all the contents of his backpack again, and then picked out some necessities to bring with him, including a large pile of wound medicine that he went to the pharmacy to buy today under the pretext of going to the toilet. Dad's leg injury on the end of the world was not serious originally, but because there has been no treatment for the injury, it has worsened later, and now if it is not treated as soon as possible, it may become more serious.

Gu Ning buckled the electronic watch, and the time display was 7:15. Taking the big knife, the scene of the end times came to her mind, and when she opened her eyes again, she was already in the white room, and she ran to the door, and was about to open it, when she suddenly felt as if she had overlooked something.