187

爱读笔趣阁

提示:宁可少字也别错字

搜索小说

登录、注册

首页玄幻小说仙侠小说都市小说言情小说历史小说网游小说科幻小说恐怖小说完本小说排行榜单我的书架

背景:

默认底色

字色:

默认

字号:

默认

双击滚屏:

适中

爱读笔趣阁 > 末世重生之门 > 第187章

第187章

作者:请叫我山大王 返回目录 加入书签 推荐本书

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

Gu Ning was woken up, because the curtains were drawn, the room was still dark, but he heard screams one after another outside.

Gu Ning grabbed her coat and was about to go out to see what was going on, when the door was slammed open, a few snowflakes floated in, and Cheng Ming, who was panting and full of excitement, appeared in front of her, he must have run up from below in one breath.

Gu Ning put on his coat and asked, "What's going on outside?"

"Ability..."Cheng Ming took a big breath, and then was squeezed aside by Zhang Xiaobai behind him, and shouted at Gu Ning excitedly: "Gu Ning! Our abilities are back!

Gu Ning's movements froze: "What?

"Look!" Zhang Xiaobai raised his hand, and in the palm of his hand, a ball of thunder flashed with a beautiful light like fireworks, making a dull popping sound.

Gu Ning walked out of the balcony outside the door, leaning on the railing and looking down, the playground below was already completely boiling, and all the people with abilities were recklessly releasing their abilities. The spiritual power covered the entire settlement site, and it stretched out frantically, the earth thorns rose from the ground, the wind blade whistled and rolled up snowflakes, and a column of water rose into the sky, and then condensed into ice!

Whew, a gust of wind blew behind Gu Ning, she looked sideways, and the method was already standing on her left, grinning at her and saying, "Morning, Gu Ning." When the words landed, they turned into an afterimage, rolled up countless snowflakes and chased them away, and disappeared around the corner of the corridor in the blink of an eye, speeding through the snow, causing bursts of exclamations.

"It's a snowstorm!" Father Gu walked to Gu Ning's side wrapped in cotton clothes and said with a smile.

Gu Ning nodded in agreement, reached out to take a piece of snowflake, and watched it gradually melt in the palm of her hand, feeling that God was helping her.

In addition to the known abilities of the three companies, there are actually twelve abilities in the settlement site, which is already a very impressive proportion.

Because of the sudden recovery of the ability, he had to overturn last night's arrangement and configure a team of all-ability. The third brother, Daoist Jia, is definitely going to sit in the resettlement site.

Gu Ning, Method, Zhang Xiaobai, Cheng Ming, Zhong Xu, plus a Xiang Xu with an excited face, and two second-order speed abilities, two second-order earth-based abilities, plus Huang Mengyao and Liu Xin with an antidote, were drawn from the twelve abilities. There were twelve people in total.