43

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 43: Meat

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 43: Meat

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664 Obviously, the others don't find anything strange, and anything strange after the end of the world doesn't seem so strange.

The dimple girl seemed to see Gu Ning's doubts, and said with some embarrassment: "We haven't been here for too long.

"You've been here since the end of the world?" Gu Ning and his entourage were taken to an open space by them, sat down to rest, and asked casually.

"Hmm. At first there were only a few people, but then there were more and more people, some stayed, and some left. Now we are the only ones left, we are all too timid to go out and take risks, and we welcome you to come. Dimple Girl said with a smile.

Zhang Xiaobai interjected curiously and asked, "There are so many of you, what do you eat?"

The dimples at the corners of the dimple girl's mouth calmed slightly, and then deepened a little: "We also go out occasionally to find something to eat."

Zhang Xiaobai said: "There are so many zombies here, it's not easy for you to find food, right?"

The dimple girl smiled, and then said, "I see that you are all so tired, so I won't bother you, you can rest first."

"Thank you." Gu Ning thanked again.

"You're welcome, we're lucky to be here." A particularly sincere smile bloomed on the dimpled girl's face. Then he smiled and nodded at the others, then turned and walked away.

"How do I feel like she's a little angry just now? Am I saying something wrong? Zhang Xiaobai said sensitively.

Gu Ning's eyes stared slightly when he heard this, and he looked at the back of the girl leaving thoughtfully.

The others were very tired, and they all found a small corner to do or lie down to rest. Gu Ning and his entourage and the white wolf's side naturally separated the two camps, they had just escaped from death, and there was not much hostility between them, and they were all resting separately.

For those vague glances, the others didn't mind too much, and felt that it was very normal.

And Gu Ning, that weird feeling has not been able to dissipate.

Gu Ning was resting against the wall very tiredly, his muscles that had been tense relaxed slightly, but his half-covered eyes were cautiously observing the situation in this room.

Maybe it's because they haven't been exposed to the sun for a long time, and their skin is very white, whether they are occasionally walking around or doing things in hand, their movements are very slow, as if they are afraid of wasting their strength, and they have a feeling of sickness and lifelessness. What attracted Gu Ning's attention was the pile of things covered with a tarpaulin in the corner, I don't know what was under the tarpaulin, the shape of the bulge was a little strange.