161-165

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

提示:宁可少字也别错字

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 161

Chapter 161

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

After that, Ji Jiuze stayed in the hospital, and three meals a day were fed into Gu Ning's mouth by hand, Gu Ning refused every time, but every time he opened his mouth obediently under Ji Jiuze's very oppressive gaze.

"The doctor said that I only had some skin trauma, and it was almost fine. You see, my hands can move. Gu Ning twisted his wrist very seriously, and he was already flexible, indicating that he was not lying.

She stayed in the hospital for two days, and the speed of wound healing amazed the doctors, who had to take several days to remove the stitches, but this morning when the doctors came for a routine check-up, they found that they could be removed. I have also done a full body examination, and there is no problem with my body.

Gu Ning didn't understand why she still stayed in the hospital.

Ji Zaotang peeled the apple intently, and said without raising his head: "Ninth sister-in-law, it's useless for you to tell me, Brother Nine asked me to take a good look at you and not allow you to leave the hospital, Ninth Sister-in-law, you can wait with peace of mind, if there is anything, wait for Brother Nine to come back."

"I said you don't call me Ninth Sister-in-law - you can call me Gu Ning directly." Gu Ning said helplessly, this Ji Zaotang is Ji Jiuze's cousin, this morning Ji Jiuze had something to do, so he asked him to come to the hospital to guard her, he brought a lot of supplements in, and when he saw her, he called Jiu Sister-in-law, and refused to change his words no matter what he said, which made her very helpless.

"Oh." Ji Zaotang replied casually, then pulled up the well-proportioned apple peel, and showed off to Gu Ning: "Ninth sister-in-law, look at my skills!"

......

"Don't you have your own things to do?" Gu Ning asked.

"Nope." Ji Zaotang piled the peeled apples on the table, picked up another one and began to peel them, and said, "I'm very idle."

"You're just staying with me in the ward, aren't you bored?" Gu Ning asked persistently.

"It's not boring." Ji Zaotang said.

It's simply invulnerable.

After a while, he kindly asked, "Do you feel bored?" Brother Jiu explained, if you feel bored and panicked, let me push you down to the yard in a wheelchair for a walk, or are you finally interested in telling me about you and Brother Jiu?