76-80

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 76: Gu Ning vs Yin Sang

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 76: Gu Ning vs Yin Sang

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664 Gu Ning reacted very quickly, and at the moment when the dead branch broke, he didn't have the slightest luck that they wouldn't find out, but didn't hesitate to dodge behind the nearest tree. Although he had already dodged well, Gu Ning was still shocked by the speed at which Zhuang Chen turned around and shot, and he hesitated a little just now, but at this time, he was afraid that there was already thick smoke billowing on his body.

That Zhuang Chen only saw a green shadow running behind the tree, and his three shots in a row actually made the person dodge, both the speed and the reaction were extremely fast, so she couldn't help but raise her eyebrows: "What a quick reaction!"

As soon as Gu Ning hid behind the tree, he didn't dare to delay at all, and the cat rushed into the bushes at a very fast speed, not daring to stop at all.

Zhuang Chen shot a few shots at Gu Ning, who was moving quickly, but Gu Ning was extremely agile in dodging left and right in the forest! It was as if he had eyes on his back, Zhuang Chen didn't even shoot a few shots and didn't hit Gu Ning, the range of this special gun was limited, and the sensor would fail after fifty meters, and after Gu Ning ran out of a hundred meters, he didn't hide his tracks and directly exposed his body and fled away.

Zhuang Chen lowered the gun half surprised and half funny: "It seems that there is a good seedling here this year."

The man with the sleeves of the camouflage uniform rolled up nodded and said, "The reaction and speed are very good, and the judgment of danger is also very strong." After a pause, he smiled and said, "It's quite bold." This is to say that Gu Ning actually dared to follow them.

Zhuang Chen asked another man who had not expressed his opinion: "Captain, what do you think?"

The man looked at the place where Gu Ning's tracks were exposed just now, and said, "The concealment skill is not qualified.

The man said: "Jiuze, you are asking for newcomers with your requirements for us, you are personally choosing newcomers for the first time, probably because you don't know that newcomers can reach this level is already very good, just now the one is superior in terms of reaction speed judgment, and there are not many people who can avoid Zhuang Chen's shooting speed."

Zhuang Chen snorted and said, "That shot just now, even Yin Sang couldn't dodge.

Yin Sang frowned violently, but did not refute.

Gu Ning didn't know what they were saying about herself, she ran out of the way with all her might, and after making sure that they hadn't followed, she gradually slowed down, and a few dozen meters ahead, she could see the iron net as an edge separation zone.

Gu Ning raised his wrist and glanced at his watch, there were still two hours left. Gu Ning had never felt that time had passed so slowly, she had been out of danger for the time being, and she could only pray that Zhang Xiaobai and the three of them would be lucky and not collide head-on with the five-star team.