126-130

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the Biqu Pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 126 Zombie Siege

Chapter 126: Zombie Siege

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

The sound of gunfire broke the silence of the night, echoing in the empty night sky, waking up the sleeping base completely.

The nerves of the people of the last days are almost as thin as a hair, and the slightest sound is enough to make this delicate nerve tremble, and almost everyone is awakened by the sound of the gunshot.

Almost everyone knows that there are at least twenty guards at the gate of the base every night, and if a small number of zombies wander around the base at night, they will usually be solved quietly, and the gunshots at night can be transmitted far away, which will attract more zombies to this side, so it is easy and will never shoot...

If the gunshots go out in the middle of the night, then it proves that it is definitely not just Xiaobo's zombies that come- And immediately after that gunshot, there are gunshots one after another-

Gu's father and Gu's mother were also awakened,

and subconsciously went to see Gu Ning coming back, and when they saw Gu Ning standing there, they immediately breathed a sigh of relief, Father Gu asked as he got dressed and prepared to get up, "When did you come back?"

Gu Ning said while changing his clothes: "Just now, you guys wait a while and don't go out of the house, I'll ask the third brother and them to go out together to see what the situation is." Don't open the door unless we come back.

Father Gu obviously knew the seriousness of the matter, and said solemnly: "Don't worry." Be careful yourself.

Gu Ning changed out of the down jacket that was in the way, then took the knife out of the space, tied it to his body, pushed the door out, and bumped into the method that was coming from the opposite room.

The method said in astonishment: "Gu Ning, you're back!"

Gu Ning nodded, and then said to the others who were all pouring out of the room, "Hmm." The others stayed here first. Method, you go out with me to see what's going on. It

can be seen that everyone's faces are a little worried, and the children's faces are more frightened, and the peaceful days that have passed for so long have been suddenly broken, and everyone's hearts are a little worried.

The third brother told him uneasily: "Then be careful!"

"Don't worry. Help me take care of my parents. After Gu Ning finished speaking, he pushed the door out with the method, and trotted all the way downstairs, and there were a lot of footsteps behind him, all of which were people from other teams who heard the gunshots. I only went to the ghost gate during the day, and I didn't let people sleep at night, and many people were scolding their mothers while running.