189

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the Biqu Pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 189

Chapter 189

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

Hearing the captain's shout, Zhang Jun almost stopped his heartbeat! He didn't dare to look back, he just ran forward desperately! However, the speed of those two aquatic plants was like two lightning bolts! In the blink of an eye, he caught up with Zhang Jun's feet, and as soon as he touched Zhang Jun's feet, he immediately wound up! It instantly entangled Zhang Jun's calf! Zhang Jun was dragged to the ground without any resistance, and he wanted to get up to cut the water and grass, but he was dragged and slid towards the lake at all, and there was no chance for him to get up.

"Interrupt them!" The captain shouted! Then without hesitation, he pounced on Zhang Jun, who was dragged down, and successfully grabbed Zhang Jun's arm again! However, this time, the power from those two aquatic plants was twice as strong as just now! Increasing the weight of one person did not slow down at all, but dragged the captain to the lake together! The speed is amazing!

The others immediately turned their guns and shot wildly at the aquatic plants over there! There are only four people left shooting zombies. However, the target of the water grass was too small, and under their panic, the accuracy of the head was greatly reduced, and they only heard the gunshots non-stop, but Zhang Jun and the captain were still sliding towards the lake! At the critical moment, a person pulled out a knife and rushed to Zhang Jun's feet, grabbed the aquatic grass with one hand and cut it with the knife with the other, but the aquatic grass was slippery and extremely tough, he didn't cut it for a long time, the more anxious his heart was, the more panicked his hands became, suddenly, only heard boom! With a crisp sound, the aquatic plants broke off in response, and he was happy in his heart, and immediately went to grab the aquatic plants on the other side.

"I can't hold it!" The person who helped drag Zhang Jun in the back shouted loudly!

"Captain! We can't stand it here! The team members who were in charge of sniping zombies also shouted anxiously.

"Quick call home!! Ask someone to help!! "Captain Lin Chun's forehead was bursting out.

The team members hurriedly ran to Lin Chun's side and hurriedly pulled out the walkie-talkie on his waist, and then yelled at the walkie-talkie: "Headquarters headquarters!" Here we are the 4th detachment of the 8th Brigade! Mutated aquatic plants found by the lake! Request support! Request support!

"Roger, please hold on a little longer, I'll be over right away!" A calm voice soon came from the intercom.

As soon as the voice on the walkie-talkie landed, I only heard the exclamation of the team member who was punishing the ground to mow water and grass for Zhang Jun: "Zhou Wang be careful!! The