57

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 57 Under the Actual Combat Drill in the Mountains and Forests

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 57: Under the actual combat drill in the mountains and forests

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664 Zhang Xiaobai pulled up the zipper of his open clothes and said to everyone: "Then what else do you say?" Let's go, go hunting. Then he stood up with his gun in his hand and took the lead and walked out.

The others all looked excited, saying seriously, hiding was a strategic need, and they still wanted to go out and face off against people in their bones.

Several people got out of this dirt slope, Zhong Xu turned to the highest part of this dirt slope, then stretched his neck to look around, and then jumped down from the dirt slope and said, "The two teams of them are going in different directions." He pointed in two directions: "The first company is here, and the second company is over there." Then he looked at Gu Ning and subconsciously listened to Gu Ning's opinion.

Gu Ning pondered for a moment and then said, "Kill the second company first."

There are three reasons for this.

First, there is a Zhai Jun Gu Ning in the second company, and he feels that it is a bit dangerous, and he must be killed first to feel at ease. The second is that the second company has a greater intention to unite than the first company, so you have to kill the second company first. Third, that is, purely because of several competitions, Gu Ning did not have a good impression of Erlian.

Therefore, when the first company and the second company were selective, Gu Ning of course chose to kill the second company first.

Zhang Xiaobai was the first to support Gu Ning's opinion: "Hehe, I think so too."

The others didn't speak, but it was obvious that they were thinking the same as Gu Ning.

So there was no objection, and a group of five people began to advance rapidly in the direction where the second company was located.

The mountain is not high, and the range enclosed by the net is only about five kilometers in radius, they must also pay attention to concealment while maintaining their speed, Gu Ning imitates their movements of running quickly while hunching their bodies, always maintaining their speed in the middle of their body, and at the same time, the senses of the whole body have expanded, catching the movements around them at any time.

According to Zhong Xu's arrangement, Zhong Xu took the lead, followed by Zou Ming, and Gu Ning was followed by Zhang Xiaobai and Zhao Jie. No matter what, Gu Ning's mid-section position is the safest position in the team.

Zhang Xiaobai and Zhao Jie looked at Gu Ning in front of him bowing very professionally, and at the same time running quickly, always following Zou Ming, his steps were light and steady, without the slightest feeling of difficulty. The front foot landed on the ground and the back foot was already raised, very agile and light, and even a dead branch on the ground was stepped on by Gu Ning but did not break.