34

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 34: A Little Try

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 34: A Little Try

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664 Gu Ning later thought about it and went back to the dormitory, emptied all the materials in the backpack, and could only explain to the puzzled eyes of several people that he was going outside to find out if there were any clothes that could keep him warm, and politely refused the wish of several people to go together, and left with an empty backpack containing only dozens of gold necklaces inside.

"I really can't guess this Gu Ning, mysterious all day long. Why do you think she's so bold? A person dares to run outside. Jia Daochang stood on the balcony and sighed as he looked at Gu Ning's back as he walked farther and farther away.

"Probably she thinks that even if you go with her, you will be holding her back." Huang Mengyao walked over from the side, dropped such a sentence and entered the dormitory of Gu's father and Gu's mother.

Jia Daochang looked at Huang Mengyao's back angrily and said, "Huh? This little yellow is too ugly to speak. Why did we drag Gu Ning back? The two of you say, will we drag Gu Ning back?

Cheng Ming:

Xie Yuhong:

Gu Ning returned to the space and did not return to the world over there for the first time.

Instead, go to the shores of that green ocean first.

The little girl said that there was a white lake in her body, so is this sea produced by that bead?

She squatted down and first removed the gauze wrapped around her hand, she found that the wound on her hand had completely healed this morning, even the thread was wrapped in the flesh by the new flesh that had grown, and she couldn't see it at all, she reached out and took a handful of water, the water was unusually cool, some slipped through her fingers, some swayed in her palm, crystal clear like a fine jade, compared to the green of the beads, the green of the sea was lighter.

She stood up and looked into the distance in the other direction, where there were green mountains and waterfalls falling from the sky, and Gu Ning wanted to go over and take a look.

At the moment when this thought floated in her mind, the space in front of Gu Ning was distorted, and then, Gu Ning disappeared in place out of thin air!

Suddenly, Gu Ning could only hear the sound of the wind hunting in his ears, and in an instant, the sound of the wind in his ears dissipated, and the sound of water sounded. There was water vapor blowing in his face, Gu Ning stood on a huge water-soaked rock, looking at the huge waterhole in front of him, his face showed an unbelievable expression, and in his ears was the roar of the waterfall falling from an extremely high place smashing into the water.

As a result, Gu Ning discovered the fact that she could move around in this space at will.

Gu Ning took a deep breath, raised her eyes and glanced at the top of the mountain in the distance, her heart moved, the space was distorted again, the roaring sound of water in her ears dissipated, Gu Ning opened her eyes, she stood on the branch of the tallest tree on the top of the mountain, almost thirty or forty meters high from the ground, Gu Ning had a slight fear of heights, and hurriedly hugged the trunk next to her to stabilize her body, and it took a long time before she slowly calmed down, the wind swept across the treetops, blowing her short golden hair, and the leaves swayed with the wind and made a rustling sound, Gu Ning stood on the branch of a tree thirty or forty meters high, looking into the distance, everything was in full view, the green sea was like a huge jade embedded in the verdant mountains in her eyes at this time, sparkling and exuding a dazzling light, beautiful.