@meangel17

Pen Name: Moon

Username: meangel17

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one? 

It's my real name.

How many books have you published till date?

 In Wattpad 4 books in which 2 are completed.

What are your future projects?

I don't know. I just wanna write books.

What is writing to you?

A way to release my pent up emotions, making a solid form for my imaginations I guess.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

I love to read and later I found out writing is fun too that's why I write. It's like my hobby.

What genre books you like to work on?

Romance mainly cause I am a romantic person by heart. But I don't know if in future I will like to work on some different genres too.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

I'm always up for challenges.

Then we would love to read a werewold book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

Fiction is something that gives the writer full power to do whatever their imagination wants them to do. It is something that the writer longs for. A beautiful or painful scenario that the only writer gets to decide from their starting to ending. And for non-fic books the writer gets to write a situation, a true story in their own unique way, so that the story can reach the readers' heart or their mind.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

 Sarat Chandra Chattopadhaya is my all time favorite author. Rabindra Nath Tagore, Satyajit Ray, Sharadindu Bandhopadhaya, Arthur Conan Doyle, Hermann Hesse and many more.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

 Midhuna di, Veena, Hema, Yasmin, Manha, Azba, Devashree di, Nandini

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

Sky Castle, it's a Korean drama and it's about Korean society and education system. It's really interesting and kinda relatable.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Amir Khan, Alia Bhat

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Thanos....ha I'm kidding. I actually can't help but love Crime master Go Go, he's a character from an old Bollywood comedy film called Andaz apna apna.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

I love go draw, listen to music, sleeping, eating non stop, being a couch potato.

What are your hidden talents?

I don't know. I guess they are still hidden.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

I don't remember, maybe Ranbir Kapoor.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

well once I was dancing on the street cause I thought there was no one but when I looked at my back while dancing I saw an old lady looking at me unimpressed.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Im simply a boring person. I don't even know the meaning of crazy.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Umm so I am not a pro. I don't even write good stuffs but still I continue to write. I know I have many aspects to work on. Writing is something should come from your inside naturally. Don't force it. Maybe you will do mistakes, maybe there are tons of writers who have more talent than you, maybe you can't write something you want to. But despite all that if you love writing then write all you want. Who wants others' validation? Yes we write so that others can read them. But firstly write for yourself. If you don't love your art then your art will be disconnected. Keep on writing, keep on shining. There will be many new things to work on to get better but these will be all part of your journey. Be yourself.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

haha I don't know. When I was a kid I used to draw and made comics. That was some hilarious time period of my life.

What do you feel about this interview?

I feel good and some questions made me realize that I should think more, do more, write more. In future I'll work hard to become a writer which I can be proud. Thank you for the lovely interview. I enjoyed it.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

I appreciate it more.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day. I wish that too. Thanks.