@tamlaura1

Pen Name: Heather Teston

Username: My username is tamlaura1

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

I combined both names of my daughters.

How many books have you published till date?

I have 28 books completed now.

What are your future projects?

I have several projects ready to start.

What is writing to you?

Writing is an escape from the reality of the real world, writing is my passion, to show a

happy ending.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Being an author has always been my dream since childhood.

What genre books you like to work on?

I write romance, ones that have mystery, action and of course romance.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Not sure about writing a different genre, but I might be up to writing one about a vampire.

Then we would love to read a very cheesy romantic humor story from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

I think the charm is making one's characters comes alive, to make the readers feel different emotions.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

My favourite authors out of wattpad are V.C. Andrews, Stephenie Meyer, amongst others. On here I would say PatriciaElliott and JeniRaeD.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

My friends on here, there are so many, but to name a few, Charlottesmission, sicjnk2008, tobias4infinity, PatriciaElliott and JeniRaeD

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

I enjoy watching Criminal Minds, Law and Order, Special Victims Unit, this is just a couple of them.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Favourite actor is Shemar Moore and Dwayne Johnson, just to name a couple.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

I like Jason Statham even though he usually plays the villain.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

I don't really have any hobbies.

What are your hidden talents?

No hidden talents that I can think of.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

My first celebrity I would have to say was John Travolta.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

My most embarrassing situation I was in was when I was in grade school and I wrote a short story and had to read it in front of everyone.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

I've done a lot of crazy things but one that sticks out is when I got in front of a very large group of people and sang. lol, I was horrible.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

For those who want to write or those who do if writing is your passion don't let anyone stop you. You will make many mistakes along the way, some will put you down, leaving rude remarks, don't let them get you down. Don't be afraid to start writing, we all have to start somewhere and the more you write the better you will get. Also, write what you are passionate about, may that be romance, werewolves, etc, if it comes from your heart you'll do great.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

No, have never wanted to write comic.

What do you feel about this interview?

I totally enjoyed this interview, the questions were interesting and easy to understand and answer.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.