@itsarandomgirll

Pen Name: I don't have one

Username: itsarandomgirll

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

Totally random, I can't exactly remember how I made up my username

How many books have you published till date?

4, i used to have a 5th one published but it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to so I deleted it

What are your future projects?

I am thinking of writing a sequel to my latest book "fatal"

What is writing to you?

Writing is expressing my hidden feelings and fears. It's the ability to be able to put my problems into a character or plot and express it in a way that I cannot in real life.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Definitely a hidden passion, one day I just got a sudden urge to write.

What genre books you like to work on?

Romance and crime

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

I could try my hardest

Then we would like to read a Historic genre book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

I think that writing enables people to let loose in a story that they have become invested in. A book that you write has pieces of yourself in it, I suppose you could say. So in some parts of it there are hidden meanings and messages that some people won't pick up on but others will. That has always encouraged me to continue writing even if I never published what I was working on, I found writing a create coping technique for stress and anxiety.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

Out of Wattpad I would have to say Oscar Wilde because I just love his way of thinking and expressing

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

If I'm honest, I don't have many wattpad friends as I only really use wattpad to write

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

I have watched many series but one of my favourites was Sherlock, so interesting! And a series I have read is the mortal instrument series which was great.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

I'd have to say Sebastian Stan. He's so cute and lovely Haha.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Moriarty from Sherlock

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

I love music, any kind of music. I can just sit and listen to it for days. I also love art and to paint.

What are your hidden talents?

I don't think I have any hidden talents apart from painting

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Zac Efron from high school musical but then again I think that he was most girls first crush

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

I cant think of one off the top of my head but probably when I said "you too" to a waiter when he told me to enjoy my meal

One craziest thing you have ever done?

I have been paragliding a few times which was pretty crazy but amazing

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but have no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

My tip would be don't give up because eventually you will be recognised for your hard work and perseverance. And my word of encouragement is you are all creative and unique in your own way, use your individuality to create something amazing. I myself am always here if you need to message me for more advice.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

No, to be honest it's never crossed my mind but comics aren't really my thing

What do you feel about this interview?

This interview was very interesting and great fun to complete. Thank you for your questions and time

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.