@Aflowerwithwords

Pen Name: Aflowerwithwords

Username: Aflowerwithwords

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

I used to have Princess_arielanne. Something I made when I was 10?11? I changed it to a flower with words because it felt almost poetic ( a person with words?) And also because I have a tattoo that quite literally a flower with words. I go by D for my name.

How many books have you published till date?

I have published a few books on Wattpad but I have taken down most of them since.

What are your future projects?

I am working on a new book that has quite a deep world building to it. Apart from that I have 2 other books on hold until my exams end.

What is writing to you?

Books are an escape. I have been writing since an extremely young age and don't feel like giving it up anytime soon.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Writing is a passion I have had since my childhood.

What genre books you like to work on?

Fantasy, fiction. I love to build worlds that do not exist.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Yup. I believe apart from horror I could probably write most of the things.

Then we would love to read a book based on revenge of a woman from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

Have you ever sat in a corner with a book in your hand and gotten so into the book world that when you look away from the book it suddenly feels like a different world? It happens while writing too. You tend to get so into the imagery created and you paint it with words for others to read it. The beauty of creating something that did not exist before you wrote it.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

Way too many. I do not know where to start. I believe I have read a thousand books here in the past decade and each author provides a new world that is unique in its own sense.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

I would sadly have to say I do not have any close friends here anymore. There used to be a lot of people I had conversations with when I was younger but we have all since grown up and gotten busy.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

I don't have a favourite actor/actress

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Loki!

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Designing and swimming

What are your hidden talents?

I believe writing would be it. Not that many people know I write.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Would you believe me from another world if I say I have Never had a crush? No fan girling over One direction even.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

I am terrible with faces so I tend to go up to random people and mistake them for my friends and they look at me like I have grown two heads.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Depends on your definition of crazy

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Don't stop writing. The person who writes 1 book a day is going to be better than a person who writes 1 book an year. Also, No one starts off perfect. You are Always going to look at your previous work and be like that's not good enough. Well, that's what made you grow. It's fine. Just keep writing more.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

Definitely have! I believe I will start one once I have the time to draw. I have an interest in art so maybe one of these coming months you'll hear about a comic from me.

What do you feel about this interview?

Its pretty nice to be able to tell something to other writers and help them along the way. I believe the interview from a lot of different authors would Inspire the budding authors :D

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.