@ivojovi

Pen Name: Jovi

Username: ivojovi

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

Yes. This is actually my first name

How many books have you published till date?

I have 3 full-length novels and 3 one-shot stories available on Wattpad. I also have another story that is not on Wattpad but is only available in paperback here in the Philippines.

What are your future projects?

Currently, I'm writing another story offline :D

What is writing to you?

Writing for me used to be an escape when I had a lot free time during college.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

It's actually a hidden passion I never knew existed. I used to hate reading books!

What genre books you like to work on?

I'm more into romance, young adult and chick lit but lately mystery stories have caught my attention.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Of course! I'm up for a challenge.

Then we would like to read a Historic Romance genre book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

You have total control over every situation. The possibilities are endless!

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

One of the few Wattpad authors I encountered when I first started was ninyatippett and KanyeInterruptedMe.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

I have a lot of local Wattpad friends <3

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

Lucifer! After the season 4 ending, I couldn't find another series to watch lol. I haven't read any Wattpad stories lately. I'm currently binge reading a comic on Webtoon.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Jason Momoa <3

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Godzilla.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

I actually bake cakes for a living.

What are your hidden talents?

Hmm... I don't think I have one. I guess my writing is a hidden talent? I usually don't share this to the people I know in real life haha.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

I think it was the guy who voiced Casper. Devon Sawa.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

I stay indoors a lot. If I ever embarrassed myself, there was only one witness – my hubby lol.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

I wrote a novel and actually finished writing it.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

The only advice I can give is to always keep writing. Don't mind what the people are going to say about your work. If they compliment you, say thank you. If they have something constructive to add to your work, learn from it and say thank you. If they only have something negative to say, ignore and move forward. Lastly, enjoy it!

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

When I was younger, I used to draw a lot of anime. Once upon a time, I also made a comic which I didn't get to finish when I was in sixth grade. I still have it hidden somewhere.LYes!!! I want to turn my stories into a Webtoon comic but sadly, I lost my drawing talent

What do you feel about this interview?

I haven't done this in a long time. It's fun!

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HAVING ME <3

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.