@celestialxcross

Pen Name: Celestial Cross, but Now I'm using my real name Gabriele Valencia

Username: celestialxcross & Gabriele Valencia

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

one is my legal name and the other one is obviously not. I came up with Celestial because I have always been fascinated by the universe and galaxy, and Cross is one of my favorite symbol as a Christian.

How many books have you published till date?

I have never published any books on paperback but I would love to someday. What people don't know is before my first popular story on celestialxcross page, I have written 3-4 stories beforehand which never made it big over here, and have been deleted.

What are your future projects?

My future project is "The Gentleman Series" which will consist of three books. Which one could find on my new page gabrielevalencia

What is writing to you?

Writing to me is a way for me to express myself and my thoughts, it is the fruit of my imagination and something I could not live without. If there is a story I want to read but could not find, I must write it, besides I have so many ideas, If i don't write them, my head might explode haha

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

I started making short stories for the first time when I was 12 or 13 on Ms words, then at 14 I discovered wattpad and started making stories over here ever since. I have always known I want to write as a side job because it's something I am passionate about.

What genre books you like to work on?

I like writing romance the most, although sometimes I do make draft of short horror, thriller, fantasy, science fiction, and psychological stories, but of course I could never finish those genres

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

About this question, I am not sure, because my life is busy enough with college coming up and if I have to write outside the genre that I am most good at, it will take much extra time. So I think for now I will stick to the genre I do the best

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

I think for fictional book, the beauty lies on the unlimited imagination, in the fictional world, we are able to break the law of nature, to create the most illogical scenes and make it appear as reality, to travel through time and space. There are no rules which restrict us, we are free to unleash our imagination and become the creator of our own world.

Non fiction on the other hand is fantastic as well, in fact I am mostly reading non fiction books as I widen my horizon on the reality of the world we live in. I think both fiction and non fiction book could still work as an escape for people who need a break from their everyday life

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

My favorite author on wattpad is @CrysTravel2019. She makes stories on obsessive men which in real life I would never like personally but she makes it seem so appealing and she also insert historical and mythical themes behind her stories which I am a fan of.

Outside of wattpad, my favorite fiction author is Jane Austen. I am a fan of classic you see. As for my non fiction author, I love Dr Jordan Peterson.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

Because I have been gone for wattpad for a while before making my comeback this year, I don't really have any close friends here on wattpad. But I have a cousin who is also a writer here on wattpad, her account is nathaniaariyella, her stories are similar to mine, we both love millionaire romance, but she writes exclusively in Bahasa.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

I don't really follow, watch or read Series because they take up too much time but I do watch Game of Thrones, it's my favorite. (I don't like the last season though)

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

My favorite actor has to be Keanu Reeves. I mean, who does not love him ? I also really like Dwayne Johnson and Gal Gadot.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

I LOVE Villains. There are too many to only name one, but I would have to say Maleficent.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

I have a few hobbies outside of writing and reading. I like drawing and painting, sculpting, and makeup. I also like learning different subjects related to history and science.

What are your hidden talents?

My hidden talents are writing poetry. Yes it might be related to writing, but no one in my circle or online know that I actually can write poetries.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

My first celebrity crush, is technically not a celebrity, he is the founder of Telegram, Pavel Durov. I still love him up until now.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

The most embarrassing moment for me (other than accidentally entering the wrong bathroom) is when I have to do a presentation at my class one time and no one was listening. Everyone was busy with their phone and was not paying attention. I guess they were just tired, and RUDE.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

The craziest thing I have ever done is jumping off an eight meters bridge straight to the ocean. It was fun. I would definitely do it again.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but have no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

My advice for new writers and authors is to never give up in your writing. Try to not pay too much attention to the number you receive at first, because they may let you down, no matter what, just keep on writing. But most importantly, you just believe in your own story, that way, people could also believe in it. Trust me, the more you write, the better your writing gets.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

No I have never dreamt of written my own comic, because unlike writing a novel, comics would require double the amount of time and effort which as of now, I don't have the energy for. But I do admire people who create them.

What do you feel about this interview?

I do enjoy this interview, the questions are interesting, and I appreciate the people behind this interviews.

Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.