@warishaahmed

Pen Name: Warisha

Username: warishaahmed

Is your name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

Yes, my pen name is my legal name.

How many books have you published till date?

Uptil now I have published four novels.

What are your future projects?

Oh..there are many. Right now, I'm working on Me And You but apart from this there are many in line, hopefully I get to complete and publish it for you all.

What is writing to you?

Writing is everything to me...It's a passion that drives me crazy.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Truth to be said, I never thought that I have that much capability that I can write something, forget writing stories. But after I was introduced to Wattpad, I thought to try my hands on writing, if it worked then well and good but if it doesn't then also, no regrets! Maybe it was my hidden passion or maybe not!

What genre books you like to work on?

Spiritual and Romance. But someday I would love to write on Werewolf, too.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Absolutely!! I love taking up challenges but being a housewife, it comes with a lots of responsibilities and I hardly get time to write, so all I could say is I write when I'm in the mood to but not under any pressure or deadline kind of things.

Then we would like to read a Fantasy genre book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

A strong plot and the control you have over your characters. But the real charm is the way you portray the chemistry between characters, using the correct emotion at the correct time and your words, because your choice of words is the main ingredient that touches the core of the readers and makes them hook to your book.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

Aah...!! There are many in Wattpad but some of them are ReganUre, , Sannyaahhh, abdofRahman, HopesPrayersNSmiles, .

Out of Wattpad it'll be Charles Dickens, William Shakespeare, Jane Austen and Stephenie Meyer.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

There are many many....Taqi, Aisha, Kainat, Rumaila, Naaz, Wasfi, Bushra and the list can go on and on. Girls please don't hate me if I haven't put up your name because you very well know how much and what exactly you all mean to me and the names that I've said is not on ranking order.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

Vampire Diaries but I've still two more seasons left to watch.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

None.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

None

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Cooking. Yes, I love Cooking.

What are your hidden talents?

Let us keep hidden only ;)

Who is your first celebrity crush?

None

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

Oh...it's too embarrassing, let's just forget it!!

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Helping my friend in pranking by calling a random person at midnight and scaring them by making weird sounds that plays in the horror movies.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but have no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

All I can say is nobody is perfect, not even I. But we get better and better each day by learning through our own mistakes. So never let anyone put you down. Believe in yourself, Believe in your writing and just pour your heart out. Initial days might be a bit crucial but when you'll get a hang of it then no one can pull you back and the most important thing is Never Ever Delete your work. Don't even let that thought come across your mind. You have a blank page ahead, go and just fill your heart out and In Sha Allah you'll succeed.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

Nope, not yet.

What do you feel about this interview?

Loved it. Thank you so much for making me a part of it ❤❤

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

It's always a pleasure. Thank you.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.

Aameen....and like I always say I am what I am today is all because of my beautiful readers. So, Thank you, my beautiful readers for becoming a part of my life and accepting my work with open arms. Thank you :) :*