@MicStories

• इन्हें समर्पित: MicStories

Pen Name: Mic

Username: MicStories

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

Mic is actually the nickname everyone uses for me. It is in fact the start of my actual name.

How many books have you published till date?

7 in total! That's insane.

What are your future projects?

Definitely! But I will say no more. It's a surprise.

What is writing to you?

Writing for me is a way to escape.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Honestly, I used to hate writing and reading books. I was never interested in it. And one day I came across Wattpad and decided to write my own novels. And now I cannot stop.

What genre books you like to work on?

Action & Romance together. I love making hearts melt, but I also love tearing hearts in two with my stories. I love messing with people's emotions.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Definitely!

Then we would love to read a Zombie book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

Making characters come to life. I'm in control of the story and can turn my characters into anyone.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

WiktoriaForevelPalepinkferriswheel & Mishkamonkey.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

Friends? What are they. Just kidding. Kinda. No, I don't really have any friends on here. That statement made me sad.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

Obsessed with the 100!

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Johnny Depp

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Heath Ledger's Joker in Batman The Dark Knight.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

I enjoy eating, a lot. Love going to theme parks, playing video games and sleeping. Honestly, I'm a bit of a loner.

What are your hidden talents?

I have none.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

T.O.P from BigBang.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

There's so many to choose from. I suppose the worst one had to be the gym. So I was working out in the gym on the cross trainer with my new workout trousers on. But what I was stupid to realize was that the trousers were the same material as my underwear which were shapewear. So I was going for it on the cross trainer for about 5-7 minutes, I suddenly felt chilly. Reaching down to pull my trousers up higher, I noticed that my trousers were halfway down my legs. My very vibrant beige underwear were on show for all to see in the packed gym. I didn't even feel them fall down. I was on my own and nobody had mentioned. I had only been to the gym for 8 minutes and as soon as I pulled my trousers up, I grabbed my bag and left the gym. Completely mortified. I haven't gone back since.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

I stole a Traffic cone, a For Sale sign and put it in our house at University. Funny at the time, dumb as hell thinking about it now.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Do not give up! I know how demoralising it is when you get hardly any reads, but the more frequently you publish, the more reads you will get! Keep going!

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

I'm not a fan of comics and so I don't see myself writing one of my own.

What do you feel about this interview?

Oh my goodness! This has been so much fun. Thank you for letting me take part!!

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.

Know about your Authorsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें