@AntagonistPains

Pen Name: AJ

Username: AntagonistPains

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

It's my nickname.

How many books have you published till date?

3 completed stories :)

What are your future projects?

There's a lot I have in mind but every one of them has their own story to tell, a lot of hints and characters from other books and a lot of plot twists

What is writing to you?

An escape

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Long-time dream

What genre books you like to work on?

Romance

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Yes

Then we would love to read a Hades related book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

It teaches you, guides you and sometimes allows you to pretend to be the popular girl, the nerdy girl who scores a hot guy or Nancy Drew and uncover a mystery.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

Leigh_ & hepbrunnettes

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

The Hunger Games :)

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Emma Roberts, Sam Clafin and Chris Evans

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Hades

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Basketball & Swimming

What are your hidden talents?

I can cartwheel.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Cole Sprouse

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

I lost my top swimwear in the sea.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Cliff Jumping

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Write and do what you love, ignore everyone else.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

DEFINITELY!

What do you feel about this interview?

It's a nice time to sit down and reflect. x

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.