@LuckyCharm007

Pen Name: There is no pen name actually.

Username: LuckyCharm007

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

My legal name is V. Sowjanya. And as I said, I never thought of a pen name actually. If I really want to make one it would obviously be LuckyCharm007 or LuckyCharm. I hear the name Lucky Charm in a movie actually. It caught my mind. So I thought of using it as my username in wattpad. Coming to 007 I just added the number from you know who!! ( Bond...James Bond.)

How many books have you published till date?

· His Handicapped Wife

· His Innocent mate

· Beautiful souls ( one shots )

· If Only ( Contest purpose )

· An Unexpected meet ( in another account; now unpublished )

What are your future projects?

I am planning to write a sequel for His Handicapped wife. And I have many other stories in my mind.

What is writing to you?

An addiction.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

I am planning to write a sequel for His Handicapped wife. And I have many other stories in my mind.

What genre books you like to work on?

Thriller, Mystery,Werewolf,Romance, Drama, Historical.....everything!!

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Although I'm quite busy as of now, I will definitely try to write one. But keeping in view my unplanned upcoming book and editing of my first book.....it might take a lot of time for me to take up the new one.

Then we would like to read a Paranormal Romance genre book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

Fiction or nonfiction: I can say that both of them come into a writer's mind only after experiencing anything personally. If we dream a fictious story, we will feel all the happenings as if it happened in real life and they write it. If nonfiction, it is obviously a true story of the writer themselves or someone else's.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

To say the truth, I never read a book outside wattpad until recently. Wattpad is like my library with hell a lot of books in different genres. So there might be a lot of writers that I can say as my favorite. I cannot mention those many people . However I will mention few authors whose books stole my heart.

CrazyPunter, kiranhafeez, clararicks1, meeramiller007, shruthii, sonysa

There are many more!!

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

There a few people who had been reading my works since the beginning. I remember their words to me

rimunSHRIMP, Quneder, stubbornxsarcastic

I recently made two fiends the_secret_box, lalawahm

I'm sorry I can't remember all . But I love all those charms!!

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

Bullied series made me wait like a drug addict! There are many other standalones, but not series. And to the watch list.....Avengers!! Currently waiting for 13 reasons why season 3!

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Actors _ Mahesh Babu , Lee Min Ho

Actress _ Not one in particular. I like many of them

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

I hate villains. But they are the reason why many people find the excitement to read or watch certain books or series. But Loki is cool!

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Listening to music!! Day dreaming!( If anyone calls it a hobby!)

What are your hidden talents?

Singing,drawing ( still learning)

Who is your first celebrity crush?

I never knew what a crush really was. But I rooted for the only one handsome prince...Mahesh Babu, since I was a 6 or year old. If that is what the meaning of crush, then he is my crush.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

There are many with that MOST title. Being naïve is the most embarrassing thing I my life. It happened when I was 12. I don't know how a boy would approach a girl and I thought that it was nothing but friendship. The whole thing was portrayed as if I was the one at fault!

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Tough one again! I bought TEAR ( only ARMY will know what TEAR means ) without my parents knowing and I regretted later. Then again, ' I would buy it anytime in future ! So what is wrong if I did now?' was what came into my mind.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but have no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Forget the lazy ,"If not now, then tomorrow," phrase and always remember ," If not now ,then never."

Grab the opportunity and do it no matter what. Because if not now...then never. If you take a step and do it even if that path had stones, you will find a solution to clear the road.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

Not sure. But I wanted to create a superhero or heroine just like marvel and dc comics.

What do you feel about this interview?

My first interview as an author! So obviously I was shocked when I got a message to write for this interview!

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.