@Kedwardstewart

Pen Name: K Edward Stewart

Username: Kedwardstewart

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

Almost, it's changed to provide me some anonymity.

How many books have you published till date?

Under this author name/brand I have no publications. I have publications contributions outside of this brand but not in fiction.

What are your future projects?

I have two projects I am querying and three works in progress and I am also editing two manuscripts.

What is writing to you?

Writing is the opportunity to share experiences, both real or fictional, with an audience. If done well the reader will feel like 'they are there' in the story.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

I've been reading since I was 3. I entered my first writing competition at six for a national magazine. Creating my own writing and stories is something I've wanted to do for a long time.

What genre books you like to work on?

Contemporary, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Romance, Horror

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

I can't force it, I must be driven by passion for the work.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

The charm is being able to connect with a reader in such a way that they feel something, whether awe, love, fear, inspiration etc. Good writing can be a gift that leaves the reader with something they can hold onto.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

druidrose voyageavecmoi MeaghanMcIsaac solidjim

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

voyageavecmoi

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

The Mandalorian, it's made westerns cool again.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Daniel Day Lewis

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Darth Vader

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Stone Sculpting, Cooking, Weight Lifting

What are your hidden talents?

I learn languages quickly.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

My wife

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

There's too many to list. I never feel embarrassed long though.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

I've done extreme competitions that've had me crawling under barbed wire, swimming in dark ice water under logs and running through live wires. I think writing is the craziest thing though. Putting your heart on the page and showing it to the world takes guts.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Believe in yourself. Writers who have a story they have to tell are going to do so. They will be driven. Having a story or idea is the easy part. Work on your craft, improve your writing. Take advantage of the free resources available, attend workshops, reach out to other writers. Having an idea is the easy part, effectively communicating that idea to the reader in an immersive and powerful way-that's the writing part.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

If I had the skills I definitely would.

What do you feel about this interview?

It's been fun! Thanks for the invitation!

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.