@RomanticCrap

Pen Name: IceQueen

Usename: RomanticCrap

Is you pen name you legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

❤ Obviously no! I actually lifted this name "IceQueen" from a book I read, simply because I liked it. Lol! I even have a plan to write a book in future, a romantic thriller titled "Heartless and IceQueen"

How many books have you published till date?

❤ 18 plus books I think. I am not sure. But hardly 4 or 5 books are worth reading, to be honest.

What are you future projects?

❤ Future projects? Hmm... Right now I have 3 ongoing stories. I have to finish them first before thinking about a new book. Maybe I will develop the plot of the aforesaid book and pen it down one day, hopefully.

What is writing to you?

❤ Writing is FREEDOM to me! I can write whatever I can't speak out. I can show all the illogical / unrealistic things and abuse my writer" freedom. Hahahaha!

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

❤ Actually becoming a movie director is my long time dream and hidden passion. Writing is one major part of that passionate dream.

What genre books you like to work on?

❤ Always Romance! It's my favorite genre to read and to write.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

❤ As long as you don't challenge me to write a Sci-fic, I would love to take it up. Always love to learn and try new things.

Then we wish to read a vampire book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

❤ "Writing is reality that paints beautiful fantasy" - Wow! I couldn't have put it better myself. You can make your dreams come true at least by writing stories here, if not in real. That's the biggest charm of writing fiction.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

❤ Favorite Authors in Wattpad - Lylah James (The Mafia and his Angel Books author) @Lazyakabookworm (She is a fanfic writer. I love all her stories.)

Favorite authors out of Wattpad - E L James & Judith McNaught

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

❤ I have gained quite a lot of friends here and to list only a few is really tough. Hmm... Okay, I will name few who are really close to me and I know their real names. Anish, Uma, Asha, Souwmi, Cathy, Indhu. Sorry for not mentioning all of your names, my dear readers.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

❤ Sadly, I didn't get any time to read any book or watch any series recently though I want to see all the seasons of GOT. Lastly I watched this Turkish show "Ask Laftan Anlamaz" a year ago and I absolutely loved it.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

❤ Favorite Actor - Hrithik Roshan, Surya & Vijaydevarakonda

Favorite Actress - Aish, Simran, PC, DP Naomi Scott since I watched Aladdin.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

❤I don't have any particular favorite villains why because I don't like villains at all. That's the reason why you hardly find negative roles in my stories. Still, I like it when heroes play negative roles or have gray shade.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

❤ My hobbies - Painting & Cooking

What are your hidden talents?

❤ Writing was my hidden talent and it's out now so I don't think I have any other hidden talents. Hehe.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

❤ First Celebrity Crush - Hrithik Roshan

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

❤ Oh God! I have faced so many embarrassing moments so it's hard to mention one at the moment.

* Scratching my head *

Hmm... Okay, I will share something silly. I love burger and I eat it in the most nasty way (I lick off mayo or ketchup from the corner of my mouth or my fingers rather than use a tissue. I pick up the fallen lettuce or onions from the box and stuff it back into the burger before eating it. I take big bites and eat in the most unladylike manner without caring who watches me.) Well, recently, my work colleague caught me eating burger and laughed at me. She even spread this petty thing to few of our common friends at work and they came to me and said "Hey, take us with you when you have burger next time as we want to see how nicely you eat it." I felt so embarrassed then and face palmed.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

❤ Crazy thing? Hmm... Once a guy teased my best friend. I got so mad and threw a stone at him, hitting his leg. He got scared of me and ran away as if his pants were on fire.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

❤ I believe a good reader will turn out to a good write or a critic, one day. So you have to keep reading till you reach the point where you cannot hold yourself from penning down your own story. Oh and if you are going to write something for the first time, then I would suggest you to keep it simple. Most of the readers prefer unique stories with simple narration. That's what worked for me.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

❤ Honestly NO! I have never ever dreamt of writing my own comic and I will never do to.

What do you feel about this interview?

❤ This is my first ever interview and I absolutely enjoyed answering to it. Hope, my readers got to know me a bit more through this interview. Thank you guys for interviewing me and making me feel so special.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

I truly feel so honoured and humbled.

Love,

Sudha

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.