@RenujaHaque94

• इन्हें समर्पित: r_h_rose

Pen Name: R H Rose but I write under my own name as well Renuja Haque.

Username: RenujaHaque94

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

No, my Pen Name is not my legal name. If I write something particularly scandalous I use my Pen Name. It gives me the freedom to write whatever I want without being judged.

How many books have you published till date?

God, so many. I have two completed books on wattpad

What are your future projects?

1.Demon Pet - An ordinary girl who falls in love with a demon and rescues him from his captor. 2.The Taste of her Blood - A story about a vampire who is trying to understand why is he different from others while controls his attraction towards a bratty girl.

I have Published books on Kindle (sample chapters are available on wattpad)

Under my original name Renuja Haque-

1. Lotus in his eyes- Story about a girl with a dark past. Her choice between a mafia and an intelligence officer trying to gather evidence against the said mafia.
2. Falling for the ugly one- Story about a fat girl who is deemed "ugly" by the society. Her journey to self love as she falls for a YouTube celebrity chef.
Published under y Pen Name R H Rose
1.Dan: EAE- Earth Alien Embassy- set in 3018, Earth has an Alien Embassy run by the most elite group of professionals. Every year group of best doctors are chosen from all over the world to for internship in EAE. Nicky is chosen for the internship but there is a problem with a certain Alien DAN. The alien who equally hates her as he is attracted to her.
2.Being His (Yoda Pack #1)- A werewolf romance. Mac, the most powerful wolf in the world falls for a timid human female.

3. Hating Her (Yoda Pack #2)- Jordan finds his soulmalte at a young age only to lose her. Now he is taking care of her insufferable twin sister who looks exactly like his soulmate but is nothing like her.
Unfinished stories on Wattpad
1. Ashudhar- A story about a boy from another dimension and a girl who is the only one who can see his pet "An Ashu" a huge saber tooth who is his soul animal.
2.Order 119- Story about a girl who is kidnapped by a guy she fell in love with.
3. Lost in waves- A merman romance novel and the story to save their race.

What is writing to you?

Writing to me is like breathing. I write for living too. I am a content writer for a web designing company.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

And writing stories is my passion. I have always been a weird kid, the person who spend all her day dreaming. I never knew I could be a writer until I started writing in 2015 before that it was mindless word scribbling on dairies. I am still learning, there is a long way to go.

What genre books you like to work on?

Romance all the way. I love writing and reading romance novels.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

I can try to write something different but I am not sure if I would be good at it.

Then we would like to read a Vampire Romance genre book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

To see your imaginary world come to life is both satisfactory and magical. There is nothing better than writing the story you've wanted to read.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

My favorite authors out of wattpad are- Penelope Douglas, Colleen Hoover, L.J sheen, K.Webster, Laura Thallasa, J R Ward, Lora Leigh, J K Rowling.
Wattpad Author- imaginator1D

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

priyankabhowmickk, she is one of the wattpad ambassadors and a talented writer herself.

Debanjana, she and I share similar opinions about mental health.

KartikChoumal a fellow writer I have come to know on wattpad.

jayalekshmi one of the best person I have met. She had supported me by reading my stories and writing reviews on Amazon.

shiw30 a recently acquired friend.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

Shows-

'You' on Netflix
Haunting of the Hill House on Netflix
Books-

The Four Horsemen series by Laura Thallasa
The Ribbon Duet by Penelope Douglas

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

No one really. I know it's odd but I hate famous faces. I fall in love with characters not actors.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Joe from 'You'. Hate that I love him.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Gee, I am a total nerd, I have nothing else than reading and writing. But yeah, I love nature. So when I get time I go to nature parks.

What are your hidden talents?

Everything is hidden about me and must not be said publicly. Lol.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Anil Shrivatsa. He was a RJ in Meow FM. Listen to his old shows on YouTube "between the sheets with Anil" you will know what I am talking about.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

So many. I am big ball of embarrassment.
When I was 15 I approached my crush (a senior and captain of football team) after gathering much courage for 1 straight month.
The thing that came out of my mouth was "Bhaiya, apka number milega" (Can I get your number, big brother)

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Everything seems crazy nowadays. I wrote a hate mail to my boss one time that was crazy and irresponsible. Don't do it.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but have no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.
If you really want to write than don't think about if anyone would read it. If you will be praised. If you will be good enough. Write cuz it makes you happy.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

I like reading comics. Specially Manga,.is it the same? Idk. I would love to write Manga.

What do you feel about this interview?

It was fun to answer these questions. You guys have taken a great initiative. All the best to you. I hope you gain more followers.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.

Know about your Authorsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें