@Abha3006

Pen Name: Abha 3006

Username: Abha3006

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

Yes My name is Abha

How many books have you published till date?

On Amazon -1 I need to improve alot

What are your future projects?

Nothing yet decided but looking to write one super natural story.

What is writing to you?

My Nirvana

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Well , it had never been a dream. Its something I enjoy. I started writing at the age of 7 but then gave up as studies and career demanded my attention and one day it happened again.

What genre books you like to work on?

Something that can help me write emotions.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Don't know, depends on how much time I can dedicate

Then we would like to try a Historical Romance genre book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

As a writer I believe that whatever we write, consciously or unconsciously we have experienced it somewhere or with someone.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

Nicolas Sparks

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

Many, because of them I am on wattpad. Satz18; Brid2y2; romaanjum; DharaPatel3; dips44; maandeyritu; geethu_sweetie28; and many more

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

Last I watched was Manmarziyan. I would rather read or write.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

No one in particular. I like good movies, irrespective of the actors

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Kajol in Gupt

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Painting, singing and cooking

What are your hidden talents?

Guess they are still hidden as I am clueless about them ;)

Who is your first celebrity crush?

None

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

Once at Mumbai airport , I had barged into male restroom scaring few men

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Yet to do that

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but have no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Turn deaf and blind to negativity. Make mistakes and learn , I do that and biggest suggestion , don't let anyone pull you down. Give back and strong.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

No. Novel yes

What do you feel about this interview?

Felt like a celebrity

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.