@ToTheExtreme95

Pen Name: S. A.A

Username: ToTheExtreme95

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

Yes, it technically is as it is my initials

How many books have you published till date?

On wattpad, two so far and none other than that.

What are your future projects?

I do have many future projects planned, none that I can disclose in full detail, but they are mostly all fantasy and romance

What is writing to you?

Writing, to me, is not just a way to pass time. It is a form of expression that allows me to indulge myself in the best way possible. I am able to expand my creativity as well as engage and interact with the readers. So for me, writing is one of my better decisions in life.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Both. I had always wanted to be a writer, but I went down a different route for my career. It wasn't so much as a hidden talent either as I had a knack for it ever since i learnt how to read and write.

What genre books you like to work on?

Like I mentioned before, I would love to work on fantasy novels. The idea of bringing readers into a whole different world instead of basing it on mundane life had always been a goal of mine. I want the readers to feel excitement, adventure and fear for the characters and, so, a fantasy is a good way to execute this

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Of course, I would most definitely take it up. I think that every writer should try getting out of their comfort zone and, in order to advance, one must be able to tread on treacherous waters, even if the risk of drowning is ever present.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

For me, I enjoy writing fictional novels. The idea of being able to create a world and characters that readers can then put themselves into is a fulfilling task, indeed. The readers are given the ability to look through the eyes of another and follow them on a journey. They ride the highs and lows with the characters and, thus, I believe fictional novels are a power emotive tool for shaping the kind and creativity.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

My favourite authors are Cliff McNish and Penelope Bush off Wattpad and  on Wattpad. They are absolutely amazing!

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

Oh, wow, I have a couple seeing as I was a wattpad ambassador for a while and had met with all the others. My others friends on Wattpad I had met before wattpad, so I don't know if that counts.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

A court of thorns and roses series. It is a novella series and I do recommend it. It was the best. (Love you Rhysand)

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

I have a few, I believe. I do love Jake Gyllenhaal; Emily blunt; Jason Momao etc.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Oh wow, I love the joker and loki as well as damon from TVD when he was evil.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

I do love cooking, learning, Netflix, puzzles and singing.

What are your hidden talents?

I actually do play the piano and do sing

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Ross lynch, who I still love to pieces.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

Oh wow, I think I wouldn't remember because I may have suppressed them from memory.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

I have cliff dived which was crazy and snuck out at 4am when I was a teenager.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

I'll keep it short and sweet. Never give up and also there will be people who don't like you work. You can't please everyone. Remember, if you are proud of it, then it deserves to be shown. Others will definitely like it. Do take constructive criticism on board and use it to develop your skills. All in all, just love what you do or it's not worth it. And, if you do love it, then nobody else needs to matter.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

Yes, many a time, but I do need to research it a it before actually seeing how I can carry it out

What do you feel about this interview?

It was very good and very informative! Thank you for taking the time to think of these amazing questions!

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.