@RV_Rose

Pen Name: Ruchika

Username: RV_Rose

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

My pen name is my legal name. I have kind of always liked my name, there is no story to it really.

How many books have you published till date?

I have officially published three till date. I have unpublished some too. It's just a matter of whether I'm feeling the story or not in a particular moment.

What are your future projects?

I have 6-7 ideas lined up. Few of them are really interesting but I'm unfortunately not able to get enough time to materialize my them.

What is writing to you?

Writing to me is pretty much everything. It is all I know and it is the only thing I'm actually good at (I think). Writing gives me self expression and the most wonderful part about writing is that it really gives me clarity of mind. Writing is the only thing which gives me any kind of solace.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

This is a hard one. I wanted to be a writer from a young age but I nurtured the idea of being an author later in life. I think it's a confusing mix of both, if that makes sense.

What genre books you like to work on?

Chicklits and Mysteries. Horror too sometimes.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Definitely! Would love to do that!

Then we would like to read a Vampire humor book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

Letting the imagination run wild is the most beautiful part of it. I read books and think - 'wow someone really thought something like that. How amazing!' Writing gives you a peek inside a person's mind and I think that's beautiful.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

I love Jane Austen and I totally adore Bronte sisters. I am pretty much in love with mostly all the classic writers. On Wattpad I really enjoy SheHopes writing. There are few others too I'm afraid I've been on a break for so long I don't remember exactly.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

Chaasnee, lonewolf2703, writerdesk, the_green_girlPlutotwister are some of the nice friends I made on Wattpad.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

House, MD. It is mind boggling and it is one of the best I've seen in a while.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Hard to say. I don't exactly have favorites in that category.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

That's tough because I have a soft point for all the villains. I always find out something to like about them.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

I like to sing and dance sometimes. I love drawing and sketching too.

What are your hidden talents?

I like to think I'm a really good gymnast and dancer.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Enrique Iglesias.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

My life is full of them. I think I can fill up a diary with them.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Has to be going on a 10 day trekking trip on an impulse.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

I would just advice them to write write and write. Writing is a very subjective art and everyone has their own opinions. Nothing should deter you. Believe in yourself and just start writing. Don't forget to edit and re-edit though, no matter how boring it seems to be.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

No.. I don't think I can do that really.

What do you feel about this interview?

This interview was amazing. It was really fun and very diverse. I loved doing this. Thank you!

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.