@ms_aasthamishra

Pen Name: Aastha Mishra

Username : ms_aasthamishra

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

Yes, it's legal.

How many books have you published till date?

I have published 2 books till date

What are your future projects?

Currently I'm working on a spin off for one of my stories and have few other plots out but haven't planned how to turn them into stories yet.

What is writing to you?

Writing to me is my safe place. It makes me happy, complete which is why I love writing so much.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

As a child I did dream quite some time to be able to write stories but always had that fear in my mind, will I be able to do it? I only found the answer when I mustered up the courage and started writing.

What genre books you like to work on?

I started out as Romance but slowly I found my interest in Romance cum thriller. It's a challenging genre to be honest.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Definitely.

Then we would love to read a superhero book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

I personally think that writing a story is a hidden life an author wishes for themselves. In reality we know that we have no control of the way our lives steers to but in stories we have the control over every situation and reading that is much more interesting.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

I have many authors but those that pop in my mind first hearing this question are Isabelleronin RobThier and JK Rowling

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

--elsachocopie08

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

Lucifer and Peaky Blinders

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

I love Emma Watson and Hritik Roshan (Who doesn't love him?)

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Don't we all love villains? I loved Katherine Pierce from The Vampire Diaries.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

I love to cook and sing, love to dance as well but haven't done that in ages.

What are your hidden talents?

Does being lazy counts?

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Hritik Roshan

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

I was out for a walk with someone I had feelings for and I twisted my ankle and tripped. Honestly, that was the most embarrassing moment of my life.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

I'm a saint person, lol.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

My only suggestion would be to write. Nobody is perfect, nobody's first writing is perfect and it's okay. You will improve and you will achieve all the great things only if you write and please don't compare your works to others who have millions of reads. Everyone's views and usage of words are different and that's what makes us unique.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

No, I haven't.

What do you feel about this interview?

This is my first ever interview so I'm feeling very much happy. The questions were interesting too. Thank you for interviewing me!

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.