@BekyCybille

Pen Name: Beky cybille

Username: BekyCybille

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

My pen name is mm nickname and my middle name.

How many books have you published till date?

I have published two complete books on wattpad, two incomplete, and one I am working on right now. No books rare officially published yet.

What are your future projects?

My future project right now is to finish Angela, and edit and finish Stars Cross.

What is writing to you?

Writing used to be the past time I enjoyed when I was younger to let out my creativity. Now after a period of not having time to write, writing is a way for me to find my creativity again and have fun.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

A hidden passion I found early in middle school actually. Most of my books began and finished in middle school right before high school.

What genre books you like to work on?

I love working on genres of books where I can control the positions and power a world and characters have. So mostly fantasy, and paranormal where magic or the supernatural exist outside of the laws of physics.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

I would take it up to the best of my abilities.

Then we would like to read a Historic Romance genre book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

Like I said earlier you have more control of the world and the rules you want to apply. Things don't have to make real sense, they just have to align and make some sense in the plot.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

My answer is always I read so many books I don't even keep track anymore. In real life and on wattpad. At this moment there are no favorite authors.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

Very embarrassing but I don't have close wattpad friends. Just real friends that just happened to have wattpad.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

My favorite series I've recently watched was Symphogear (Wasn't expecting an anime now were we) It's very popular in Japan and not so much in the West, mostly because they are really strict on what content gets out. But I love it for all the craziness and I am excited that it is coming to an end with its fifth season. Sad but happy.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Favorite actors and actresses is really any main or side character in the MCU.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Current Villain I cannot help but love is Thanos. He's driven by logic and knows what needs to be done even when the whole world sees him a troubled giant. (He kind of is) But the fact that sometimes you can't help but agree with him. Any villain who's philosophy gets me to say they have a point is a win.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Other hobbies are singing alone, watching anime and design clothes.

What are your hidden talents?

Hidden talents are very hidden I can't seem to find them.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Are talking as a child or now? Because I think my first "celebrity" crush was the main pharaoh in Yu Gi Oh. Or any edgy, spiky hair or long flowing hair character. Real life, Chris Evans.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

A jeopardy game in front of the whole school where I did not answer right, heck probably gave the wrong answer. We will not speak of it no more than that.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Joined wrestling...wait no, took AP physics my senior year, worst mistake of my life.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but have no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Even If you don't see any votes or reads, have faith that your hard work will pay off and people will notice. Consistent updates is key in gaining more solid readers. And a plot, definitely a plot.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

Yes to my own comic, then I realized drawing human being proportionally consistently was not my strong suit. I'll draw up an outfit any day.

What do you feel about this interview?

This interview was long but it was fun to do. Really helped me look back how far I've come since starting on wattpad.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.