@CaramellaQueen

Pen Name: CaramellaQueen

Username: CaramellaQueen

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

No, CaramellaQueen is not my legal name. My username used to be ABH051603 or something like that, but I changed it so it'd be easier to remember. I chose it because my skin is known to be caramel colored, and I write about italian men, so caramel in Italian is Caramella, I added queen for the fun of it.

How many books have you published till date?

I've published, nine books, including a short story.

What are your future projects?

I want to write more teen fiction books in addition to my mafia books.

What is writing to you?

Writing is an escape for me, as cliché as that sounds, it really is. I get into writing mode and can't stop until I'm done. It's something fun for me, and I love doing it just because I can put all of my fantasies and what not down.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

Being an author is a hidden passion, but it isn't something I found out later in life. I've always love writing narratives since I was a little girl, but I guess my parents never really caught on to that. I want to be a lawyer, but I can definitely say, writing books would be a hobby for me.

What genre books you like to work on?

I like to work on romance and teen romance/fiction books.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

If I was challenged to work on a book of another genre, whether or not I take it on would depend on the genre chosen. I can def attempt to write a supernatural story, but I don't think I could do sci-fi only because I'm not into that kind of stuff, so I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Then we would love to read a Mafia Romance book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

The charms of writing fiction books is getting to live a world I can't really live. Getting to experience things I may never truly experience, and learning from the mistakes of characters. I get to live a thousand lives through fiction books, and most of them are better than my own.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

I have a wide variety of favorite authors, published and unpublished, on and out of Wattpad. One of them being our very own Anna Todd, but I also like reading books by eroticlee, and a few others.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

My closest Wattpad friends would have to be a group of girls, there's 4 of us, Gracie Mae, Jasmine and Anna. We met in the comment section of another story, bonded over having small boobs (except for Gracie, she was there laughing with us which was cool) and we gave each other our Instagram names and started a group chat. I was to say that right now (Nov. 2019) we've been friends for about a year.

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

My favorite series I've recently read/watched would definitely be the After series. I don't have many favorites so I can't really say lol

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

I don't have a favorite actor/actress, although I am pretty fond of Zendaya *shrugs shoulders*

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

My favorite villain I can't help but love...I don't think I have one, I'm pretty neutral when it comes to villains I don't really think much of them and the same goes to heros to be honest.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Other than reading and writing, I like to watch tv and eat (of course) I like to draw and color, even though I suck at drawing. I love looking at aesthetic pictures, because I can typically put a story to the picture. I also love taking care of little kids/babies, I have major baby fever by the way lol

What are your hidden talents?

A hidden talent of mine is I can make my voice sound like a man, and I can flex my boobs (lmao tmi)

Who is your first celebrity crush?

I think my first celebrity crushes happened around the same time, Mariano Di Vaio and Hero Fiennes Tiffin, I have to admit. Up until this last year, I never really crushed on guys per say, except for one but it was unintentional and I don't think it was that real.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

My most embarrassing situation? Oof, I was in eighth grade and my friends forced me to go to the school dance. So I went but dances aren't my thing, so I was obviously bored, I stole someone's money and she chased me around the cafeteria (where the dance was being held) anyway, I slipped on some water right in front of the boy I liked. *gives a sarcastic thumbs up*

One craziest thing you have ever done?

The craziest things I've ever done...I still can't talk about to this day. So the one of the craziest things I've ever done is maybe drinking straight out of a stream in park while hanging out with friends. Or probably going swimming in my underwear, I don't know, I can't think of anything super good right now.

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

If you're just starting your writing journey, all I have to say is be you. Don't change your writing or what you like for your readers, otherwise they aren't really your readers, they're just people who are trying to write a book through someone else. And don't forget details, those are so important. Details, pragraphs and correct punctuation/grammar are the biggest things. I typically judge a book based off of how the first chapter or two go, so if I don't like them, it's over with with the book lol. I'm a really picky reader. But Goodluck, and have fun with it. ❤️

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

Yeah I have thought about writing a comic, I don't know what about, the thought just lingered.

What do you feel about this interview?

I thought this was a good interview, the questions were really nice and refreshing to answer because they all weren't like repeated, if that makes sense. Y'all asked good questions. ❤️

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.