@OutOfMyLimit17

Pen Name: Ken

Username: OutOfMyLimit17

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

Ken is just me name shortened. It's just easier than writing my entire name out :D

How many books have you published till date?

So far 6 but a new one is coming out very soon!

What are you future projects?

I am hoping to write a few sequels to my current stories. Maybe a few short stories as well.

What is writing to you?

Writing to me is freely expressing yourself. You can write whatever you want, however you want. There are no rules when it comes to writing; which I personally love.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

I didn't realize I wanted to be an author until about my sophomore year of high school. Then I was suddenly like 'this is what I want to be. I want to write for people." I alway use to write little 'stories' in notebooks when I was younger but never thought too much of it until Wattpad.

What genre books you like to work on?

I like to write Romance. Everyone secretly loves a good cheesy rom-com type story.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Of course! I'm willing to write outside of my comfort zone. I've recently started writing mafia/action story and I'm loving it. To be honest I want to write a story in almost all genres just once!

Then we would like to read a Historic genre book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

I think it's coming up with characters people can relate to or fall in love with. I love when I make a character and have people be like 'I relate to this so much' or "this is basically me!". I think all writers put themselves into their characters in some way. Whether it be things they like, facts about themselves, facial/body features, etc. So in a way that character becomes you and when someone else can relate than you feel less alone.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

Oh gosh this is so hard! I have so many. Outside of Wattpad: Cassandra Clare, Sarah J. Maas, Nicholas Sparks, Victoria Aveyard. And Inside Wattpad: nikki20038, taintedkissesxo, yaboookprincess, tessa-x, ToastedBagels, and that is just naming a few!

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

Definitely taintedkissesxo (we talk every single day), LaurenJ22 (we've become so close and we are so similar it's creepy!), nikki20038 (love her and her humor), Brown-EyedPhoenix and Lucianco_Obesser (these two girls are my rocks. I love them)

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

I've recently been reading the "Lady Midnight" trilogy by Cassandra Clare and its so good!! As for Watched...Game of Thrones. I'm currently binge watching it and I honestly really like it. It's so well acted.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Actor would be...Chris Hemsworth...no Chris Evans...that's too hard! As for Actress, I really love Emma Watson, Jennifer Lawrence.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Currently it would be Lucifer. While he isn't really a 'Villain" he is "Evil" but he tries to be good.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

I love to go hiking, walk my pups, anything outdoors I'm game for.

What are your hidden talents?

I can play the violin. I played for 8 years.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

First crush...probably Jesse McCartney.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

Ummm TMI but...I walked in on my parents doing...IT. It was beyond embarrassing and horrifying!

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Not that crazy but got a tattoo at 15. (With my mom's consent of course)

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Write for YOURSELF. Not for others. If you try to please everyone you won't get anywhere. There will always be one person out there that doesn't like what you've done/written. Just brush it off, because right behind them are 100 people that love your stuff. *NEVER GIVE UP. Keep pushing yourself. If you don't like what you've written, throw it away and try again!

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

Hmm my own comic...not really in that sense. I've dreamt of writing my own Dystopian type of story with an awesome Heroin.

What do you feel about this interview?

It was so much fun! Such different questions then I've ever been asked and I love it :) Thank you for letting me be apart of this!!

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.