@no_kidding

Pen Name: Noa, sometimes Noa Calliegh. Mostly just Noa.

Username: no_kidding

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

Nope! My pen name isn't my legal name. There's actually a long story as to how I came up with it name, which basically boils down to I'd heard the name before and thought it was really pretty. It also reminds me of the Noah's Ark Bible story, which has more reasons as to why my pen name is my pen name than I can really give. The names all relate in a way though.

How many books have you published till date?

Oh, now I have to think *snaps fingers*. I think it's been about eight stories I've posted, although I've done a few random ones too. A lot of what I had up I took down because of updating issues and not being able to keep it up consistently. Currently, I have four stories up, if I'm counting correctly.

What are your future projects?

Too many! I've got a rewrite of a hot mess I'm working on in what little spare time I have, as well as a story based on a ballet, and ideas for some things I've taken down I'd eventually like to work on. It's nothing much to go on though. Planning doesn't usually go well for me, lol

What is writing to you?

Writing is a way to get my brain to shut up. I'll see things or read something, and come up with scenes that need a home. When I'm in the mood, it's a stress reliever and a way to kind of transport myself away from the craziness that is life. I'm one of the weird ones that prefers reading over writing, but I'll find myself going over the same story in my head and realize I need to get it on to something.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

I never meant to write. Ever. I just wanted to read what people wrote. Then I couldn't find what I wanted to read and wrote because that was the only other option XD. So, yeah it was a hidden passion. I don't regret writing stories, because it's a lot of fun to see what my brain comes up with, even if it's a total mess.

What genre books you like to work on?

DEFINITELY fantasy. *stares at what I've written* ... definitely fantasy. Science fiction has always been a love of mine, but my attempts at writing it have been... dumpster fire worthy. Same goes with mysteries. Horror is one I've done short stories for and absolutely LOVE writing, even though none are posted on here (I take that back. There is one somewhere in an anthology.) I think the reason I like horror is because it lets me play with fantasy elements and be creepy with the story. It's loads of fun.

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

If you challenge me to write in another genre, I'd be all for it! Knowing me, I'd probably combine it with something else by accident, but yeah! I'd definitely take it up.

Then we would like to read a Warewolf Romance genre book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

I can't really speak much for non-fiction since I have very little experience with those, but for fiction books, it's the chance to get away. The world is a stressful enough place already, so reading about spaceships fighting monsters or what a journey in a fantasy world is a way to escape and time out the madness.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

Right now, for out of WP there's Neal Schusterman, Nick Webb, Hiromu Arakawa, Bram Stoker and like, 50 million more.

On WP, I love to read stories by Cross-Warrior, autumn_sunfire, wisteriaflower, danikavanguard there are so many more too. A lot of people on here are great writers and storytellers.

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

holdorfgirl, wisteriaflower, Cross-Warrior, and autumm_sunfire

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

Be prepared for an anime onslaught.

*Takes a deep breathes*

Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood, is my favorites between the two animes), Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Trigun (both anime and manga), Wolf's Rain, Attack on Titan, Agents of Shield, anything in the MCU, and the Scythe books by Neal Schusterman.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

I don't really have one. I have ones I'm not a huge fan of, but most of it boils down to my liking of a character they play. I've gotten into some unintentionally funny action movies recently, so the leads in them would work, but I can't really count then as favorites. *shrugs* I'm weird like that I guess.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

*goes into maniacal laughter* So many. So, so many. Villains are my favorite.

Scar from the Lion King is a definite. I've also got to add Loki in because he's somewhat amusing. I would say Megamind, but I think he winds up counting as a hero. Darth Vader. Darth Vader is awesome.

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Sports! I love watching figure skating and hockey. And doing them, although it's considerably more painful. I also enjoy playing the piano and playing video games.

What are your hidden talents?

Running into walls and getting caught on doorknobs

Who is your first celebrity crush?

I have nada on the celebrity crush. They're all nuts anyways

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

HA. Oooohhhh there are so many.

My favorite would probably be falling while skating, but going fast enough in slick enough ice that I went sliding right out the door Midori Ito style. It was awesome.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

The craziest thing I have ever done... Eek. I don't know yet. Probably sign up for hockey. Games are so much fun, as well as the trash talking. I mean, let's face it, most of that game is fighting and smack talk. It's crazy fun. I also dared someone to fight me once too in game because they threatened to. Didn't happen though

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but have no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

My tips to new writers would be to read as much as you can and write what you want. There's nothing "wrong" to write. Write what you want and what you feel. Yes, the grammar and looks of it is good when you post, but a lot of the times, a good story makes up for a mess up here and there. Above all, have fun with it. Do it for you and because you enjoy, and not for anything else.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

I'd honestly love to write a comic one day. I'm a comics geek, so that would be amazing. Maybe with a superhero story or something, since superhero stories and comics are like peanut butter and jelly.

What do you feel about this interview?

I had a really fun time with this interview! Thank you for reaching out and letting me participate!

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.