@PurnimaNarain

Pen Name: PurnimaNarain

Username: PurnimaNarain

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

No, its not. It is my least used nickname which I adore.

How many books have you published till date?

Eight books in total. Six completed – one of which is a joint work with twinkling_girl. Among the ongoing ones also, one is a joint work with twinkling_girl

What are your future projects?

I have not planned any new book right now because of two ongoing ones.

What is writing to you?

To me writing is a means to express my emotions, to convert my ideas, my imaginations into a story.

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

I have always been writing short stories but writing on a platform like Wattpad was something I never imagined.

What genre books you like to work on?

Mostly General Fiction – love stories. I have written murder mysteries along with twinkling_girl

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

I will try surely but whether I will succeed or not depends. :)

Then we would like to read a Fantasy genre book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

While writing fictional books, I guess the most important thing is not to go too much far away from reality.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

Out of wattpad – JK Rowling, Agatha Christie, Narendra Kohli

Wattpad - Shakti5555WriterAnisha_2307siyasarasaga , twinkling_girl

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

siyasarasaga , twinkling_girl

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

Recently, I have been reading Poirot Series of Agatha Christie and of course, my all time favourite, Harry Potter.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

I have no favourites. The movie should have a good plot.

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Gabbar from Sholey (an Indian Movie). :D

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Sketching sometimes and watching cricket.

What are your hidden talents?

My hidden talent is properly hidden, I guess ;)

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Tom Cruise

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

JCan't remember any

One craziest thing you have ever done?

Broken my spects, just because I was curious about how the lens was in place ;)

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but have no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

For those who wish to write, I know it takes a lot of courage and self motivation to start a new thing but if you can definitely give it a try. And for those who have just started their journey, congrats you have passed the first step.

Lastly I would say, your first reason to write should be because you want to write and not because you want people to read. When you will write for yourself, you will have that sense of satisfaction.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

Nope.

What do you feel about this interview?

Well, firstly thank you for considering me worthy enough. It felt great.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.