@SaraIslam98

Pen Name: Sara Islam

Username: SaraIslam98

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

Yes, it's my legal name.

How many books have you published till date?

I published 3 novels, 2 poetry books and I have a paperback published book in my country.

What are your future projects?

I have a lot of ideas in my mind, but I'm not sure which path I'm going to take.

What is writing to you?

Writing is my escapism, the alternative life where I get to make my characters live and experience what I want to live and experience but with a little bit of spice

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

I'm not quite sure, I've always liked writing, but I figured that I wanted to make a career out of it in my college Freshman Year.

What genre books you like to work on?

Drama and chick flicks!

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

Depends on the genre to be honest but a little challenge never hurt anybody‍♀️

Then we would love to read an Adventurous Romance book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

It's like a time traveling machine where you get to create your own world and put the rules! I it's like a great escape.

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

My all-time favourite author is Tahereh Mafi. On Wattpad, I really love and IAmVeryLoud001JustRandomMe96 and BookWriter2121

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

I think the one who is really close is 

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

Shatter Me series is amazing to read. Currently I'm watching Lucifer and it's just awesome!

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Will Smith, The Rock and Melissa McCarthy

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

The Joker!

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

I love dancing a lot, listening to music and collecting stationery.

What are your hidden talents?

I can rap a bit.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

I guess Zac Efron.

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

I was once in a class and I wanted to get a notebook out of my bag. While I was getting it out, a pad flew all the way from my bag to the middle of the room.

One craziest thing you have ever done?

I'm not really sure. I haven't done anything crazy to be remembered

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but has no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

You must be patient. Read a lot and always ask for help if you want. It's okay to feel down and frustrated, we all go through this, but don't give in to this feeling.

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

I don't think comic is my thing to be honest.

What do you feel about this interview?

I really enjoyed it! The questions are quite interesting.

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.