@Vesinwin

Pen Name: Oceen

Username: Vesinwin

Is your pen name your legal name? If no, then how did you make up one?

My pen name is not my legal name, meaning of my name is my pen name.

How many books have you published till date?

Two complete, three pending

What are your future projects?

One emotional and a thriller

What is writing to you?

Writing was a hobby and passion now

Is being an author, your long time dream or a hidden passion you found out later?

It's something which I found after reading many books. Travel to write is definitely a hidden talent

What genre books you like to work on?

Well till now it's only general fiction

If we challenge you to write a book of another genre we suggest, then would you take it up?

I will definitely try but my readers should be ready to face the outcome (face palm)

Then we would like to read a Warewolf Romance genre book from you soon.

Writing is a reality that paints a beautiful fantasy. What do you think are the charms of writing fiction/non fictional books?

Human brain is the most wonderful artifact created by God any 10 all the chance to write or block (Author's block)

Who are your favorite authors in and out of wattpad?

J.K.ROWLING, Preeti Shenoy, Paulo Coelho, Robin Sharma

Neha Tekwani, Madhumitha Lakshman, Nikki Hall, And author of book Kamakshya (I don't know her name)

Name few of your close wattpad friends.

TunesOfHeart,

Many of them are not in contact as I'm not active on Wattpad these days

What is your favorite series you have recently watched or read?

It may sound awkward but I didn't watch any series. You people suggest me some good ones.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Mahesh Babu, Ayushmann Khurana, Robert Downey Jr. and SamanthaAkkineni

Who is your favorite Villain you couldn't help but love?

Rana in Baahubali who fought for his rights on crown, Pakshiraj of 2.0 should be hero as he fought for birds (ecosystem)

What are your hobbies other than writing and reading?

Other than reading it's singing. Sometimes I feel bad for not learning music

What are your hidden talents?

Writing.. only few people know that I write. I am good secret keeper (winks). Once you share some secret of you with me it stays with me.

Who is your first celebrity crush?

Virat Kohli 🥰

What is the most embarrassing situation that you have ever been through?

When I was talking to my friend in the class lecturer caught me and covered up saying it's something related to subject but my friend revealed what I was talking. I felt embarrassed for lying (I don't do it now as I am easily caught)

One craziest thing you have ever done?

There are many authors who just started their journey and many readers who want to write but have no courage to do so. Please give them a tip and a word of encouragement.

Just write whatever you want without worrying much about grammar. Go with the flow. That's what I do

Last but not the least, have you ever dreamt of writing your own comic?

NO

What do you feel about this interview?

This is my first interview and I felt so happy. Your questions made me retrospect into my life. Thank you so much

Hope you had a great time answering our questions. We appreciate you for your beautiful works and also spending valuable time with us.

We wish you to write many more successful stories and be a bestselling author one day.